Greetings from Tennessee

From
    Tennessee

Greetings from Tennessee

Hi everyone, I'm a newbie here but come with a long-time love of all-things-Mando. My husband and I have decided to finally start building ourselves each a set of armor, so we will have tons of questions and will welcome all the feedback we can get! Looking forward to the journey

From
    Greenwood, AR

Re: Greetings from Tennessee

hello and welcome

From
    Fremont, CA

Welcome welcome welcome!!! how cool it must be to work on Mando suits together.
    My wife would make a great female Mandalorian warrior, shes Filipino, dark skin, long hair but it would cost me big time to get her in a SW costume. I would have to spend hours and hours of girly time doing god knows what. hehe i just asked her, would she ever wear a costume for me? answer "Yeah what ever" nice lol.

From
    Tennessee

Syper said: View Post
    Welcome welcome welcome!!! how cool it must be to work on Mando suits together.
    My wife would make a great female Mandalorian warrior, shes Filipino, dark skin, long hair but it would cost me big time to get her in a SW costume. I would have to spend hours and hours of girly time doing god knows what. hehe i just asked her, would she ever wear a costume for me? answer "Yeah what ever" nice lol.
    Ha ha! She does sound like she would rock the look, but indeed the price would be high I've been cosplaying SW since I was wee and the first movie came out, so I'm in this all the way. I'm a bit past Twi'lek dancer, but I think the femme mando will 'age gracefully' lol!

From
    Nashville, Tn

Hey I'm new here as well. What part of Tn are you in? Good luck.