Subscribe
  1. Member Since
    Apr 2009
    Jan 30, 2010, 8:54 PM - G'day from Australia,,pronounced 'Ostraya',,same as Aussie, pronounced 'Ozzy' #1

Thought its about time I introduced myself...Names Doug, live in the "wretched hive of Sun and Humidity", more commonly reffered to as Brisbane in the state of drunk and disorderrrrr, ...Queensland

Joined the Terror Australis Garrison in March 2007, with a 501st approved Sandtrooper,

In mid last year i completed my 501st Clone...tho, a tad lazy and yet to get it approved, I have trooped once in it, which also happened to be the first time i donned the entire costume, in the annual Bridge to Brisbane, run/walk thingy. A 10km (6.2 miles) walk...or dawdle as i did, from the Gateway Bridge into Brisbane, fun isnt quite what id call it at the end, but am proud to say i did it,,,and did it wrapped in plastic on a rather warrrrrrm 33 C day (91.4 F) ..Im the one not wear shorts and a t-shirt

I have many interests which include collecting SW everything, was going to build a Vader, at 6'5" it seemed appropriate, got stiffed on the purchase,,but, ho hum, and now after some time of thinking what to do next, given there are 3 BFs in Brisbane, 4 in the state, Ill do a Daddy Fett (JF) just to be different.
    Jan 30, 2010, 9:17 PM - Re: G'day from Australia,,pronounced 'Ostraya',,same as Aussie, pronounced 'Ozzy' #2

Hey mate!
    Always good to see some Autralian's on the board!
    Best of luck with the build!!!
  3. Member Since
    Nov 2009
    Jan 30, 2010, 11:30 PM - Re: G'day from Australia,,pronounced 'Ostraya',,same as Aussie, pronounced 'Ozzy' #3

Welcome aboard mattie....
  4. Member Since
    Nov 2009
    Jan 31, 2010, 3:38 AM - Re: G'day from Australia,,pronounced 'Ostraya',,same as Aussie, pronounced 'Ozzy' #4

G'Day Mate, be good to see another Jango on TAG.
    Jan 31, 2010, 5:51 AM - Re: G'day from Australia,,pronounced 'Ostraya',,same as Aussie, pronounced 'Ozzy' #5

Welcome to the fray. Good luck with the build.