Subscribe
  1. Apr 5, 2009, 6:08 PM - Extreme Joker scars #1

Have posted an album of Joker scars created with non-flexible collodion, along with instructions on how to create the scars:

The scars aren't exactly movie-accurate, however they're a little more hideous than those in the film. I loved Heath Ledger's performance, however I wanted the Joker's scars to be a tad more horrifying, with a suggestion of the "Jack Skellington" pumpkinhead look.

best,

Hollywood Joker
  2. Member Since
    Jul 2006
    Apr 5, 2009, 6:21 PM - Re: Extreme Joker scars #2

coolcool. where's the album located?
  3. Apr 5, 2009, 7:48 PM - Re: Extreme Joker scars #3

Hey there, pizzaman24. Just go to my profile and click on the album, "Collodion Joker Scars."

If you're interested in more Joker stuff, be sure and check out Kwally89 & Sereiana's detailed postings about material for the Joker's shirt. (Amazing, the trouble they've gone to to get the right look, bless their hearts

I love the look of the collodion scars, however I've recently sculpted and cast an equally gruesome set of Joker scars using the new platinum-cured silicone prosthetic materials that were used for Heath Ledger's original scars in The Dark Knight. It's amazing stuff. Looks and feels just like skin. As soon as I have some photos I'm happy with, I'll upload them...

Last edited by hollywoodjoker; Apr 5, 2009 at 8:24 PM.