Army Captain looking to join the 501st, searching for Boba Fett costumebuilder/seller

Army Captain looking to join the 501st, searching for Boba Fett costumebuilder/seller

Hello everyone! My name is Mark and I'm a Captain in the Army with not much time on my hands to build/sew a costume. I'd like to find a Boba Fett costume for sale or find someone to pay to sew/build one

I live in Columbus,GA so if theres someone out there near Atlanta or otherwise near Columbus that could help with getting a boba fett costume built resourced or built that would be awesome.

Any thoughts??????

From
    North Texas

Re: Army Captain looking to join the 501st, searching for Boba Fett costumebuilder/se

Since I already said my 2 cents on BHG, I will say...

Welcome to TDH and enjoy your stay.

From
    Newport News, VA

Re: Army Captain looking to join the 501st, searching for Boba Fett costumebuilder/se

Welcome aboard ... Air Force Captain here. I was in your shoes about 6 months ago and after an insane amount of reading on here I ended up doing all my parts by commission. Feel free to shoot me a PM if you have any questions. This is an awesome community!