well, here we go. Pacx's Progress.

Updates!!!!!

By next month, i SHOULD have enough to buy my gaunts, so i can stop using my shin pads.

What do you guys think of a cape... like Fett?

Oh my GOSH!!! That is an AWESOME Verp!!!!

U ought to post a tut on how you did it, cause that is AWESOME!!!!!

Also, like the scheme, looks like mine but with a white undercoat, which makes it really POP.

Rustoleum is what I use, Home Depot has got 'em, and for pretty cheap too.

LOVE THE BLOOD COVERED ARMOR, keep us updated, I'm subscribing right now.

As for paint, base coat with Krylon Fusion so it sticks good, then go from there.

Thanks for all the help, guys. I never thought my beginners work on armour would spark such interest ^^ (I've been building weapons, however, for looooooooooooooooong time ;D)

No pics as yet, but tonight I'm gonna get that T-Shirt sketch I promised ya!

Pacx Out

I seems you really sparked a lot of intrest! Lol it took ppl a week to post in mine. My thread is behind too. Must fix that. Pacx I'll be coming to you later for some info on the verpine. I need to put extra pieces on there so it doesnt look like a fancy cut out block of wood, he he :facepalm .......

Ok gentlemen, i have 2 updates: first, my armour is painted and currently drying.

second, its time to get back on with Je'Karta's Story...

As a Bounty Hunter
Je'Karta began his bounty hunting career at 18, freelancing as a spy and hunter-killer. He often worked with the Empire to root out Rebel spies, and by the end of his first year, he had collected 170 Bothan and Wookie pelts. He was offered a lucrative exclusive contract with the Empire, but refused, as he beleived there was more money to be made as a Prive Contractor.
Later on in his career, word of his success spread to the deserts of Tatooine, where Jabba the Hutt heard of the young Bounty Hunter. Soon after, Prudii travelled to Tatooine after a hunt, but was ambushed by Black Sun pirates. He was left to die in the wastes of Tatooine, his armour covered in blood and scratches. He struggled on for 2 weeks, until he was picked up by Bib Fortuna, who took him to Jabba's Palace, where his wounds were treated. After his recovery, he heard of the bounty on Han Solo and, for a brief time, teamed up with Boba Fett. At the time of the Skirmish at Cloud City, Fett had sent Prudii on a wild mynock chase halfway accross the Galaxy so he could claim the bounty for himself, despite Je'Karta locating Solo himself. It was then that Prudii retired from Bounty Hunting, to set up a mercenary group on Mandalore...

Dude, I like the story, cool.

Also cant wait to see the armor paint job pics.

You have heard about my little reputation of wiping people who tempt me with dreams of seeing progress and then seeing none right?

ZZZZZZZZZZ

laser wip warms up for the strike :p

Lol adonian. But seriously, you always do that to peoples threads. Im actually suprised you havn't come to mine! Lol I sometimes say pictures by the end of the day, then 3 days later no pics. Lol.
Love the story Pacx!

When the paint dries!!!

Please... I got a nice, easy charter for you. I'll give you pics, plus, a little extra... i just need a little more time....No, not Boba Fett, please, Adonian, please!!!

Pa-ARHG!!!

Its good to know I have friends to fall back on. When I get a little more experience, I'll be able to help you guys some day, I hope.

Pacx

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back