DONE!!I scored this ....beauty......on Ebay for $70 bucks. I knew it would need serious attention but I was empty without an on going project. As you can see, the previous owner cut four holes on the front of the bucket which, if I'm not mistaken, are not supposed to be there. I started by "dremmeling" out the bottom which was really small. Could not fit anyones head in there. Next I sanded off most of the primer and then filled in those strange holes with Mighty Putty. That stuff is great by the way. I then tried to even out the interior thickness and put joint compound on the horribly visible seam on the back. More pics to follow, I have a grand vision and I cant stop now!