Subscribe
    Mar 20, 2011, 3:20 PM - Statement: Revanchist is ready to serve, master. #1

Hello all.

I'm new to this part of the internet, so I thought introductions would be necessary, lest you start wondering who I am and begin plans to track me down, tie me up, and look through my personal effects.

My name is Chloe, I live in England, I've been a star wars fan for a long time, but only recently has it gone supernova and I've been compelled to become an action figure (to quote the 501st).

As my name would suggest, I'm a fan of the KOTOR games and their accompanying materials, and my Star Wars knowledge comprises mostly of the Old Republic.

My mission on this particular site is pretty much yours; to learn about Mandalorian armour, its construction and to make friends. I also have a plan to build a Revan costume and he wore a Mandalorian helmet, so I thought here might be a good start seeing as I couldn't find a KOTOR costuming forum.

I suppose that's all you'll really need to know so uh, yeah.
    Mar 20, 2011, 3:45 PM - Re: Statement: Revanchist is ready to serve, master. #2

Welcome to TDH
    Last edited by WTFett; Mar 20, 2011 at 8:33 PM.
    Mar 20, 2011, 5:01 PM - Re: Statement: Revanchist is ready to serve, master. #3

Welcome to TDH!!! Everyone here has been very helpful and friendly to me, I am sure you can expect the same. Great to have you ner'vod
  4. Member Since
    May 2010
    Mar 20, 2011, 6:29 PM - Re: Statement: Revanchist is ready to serve, master. #4

welcome to the TDH!for KotOR stuff tho,you might do a bit better ot the mercs site http://mercs.firespray.net/forum/index.php
  5. Member Since
    Jan 2011
    Mar 21, 2011, 3:04 AM - Re: Statement: Revanchist is ready to serve, master. #5

For Revan it may be worth looking for TheFlagshipEclipse the 501st site for non film star wars costumes. lots of Revan stuff there.

Craig