Speaking of Fem Mando

From
    Near Cleveland, Ohio, USA

Speaking of Fem Mando

I had actually made a set of the chest pieces and forgot to take pics of just them, so here are pics with one of our garrison members, wearing them, well messing around wearing them. Oh, the second pic is just me holding the pieces on him...don't ask me why he is wearing random objects...long story

From
    NYC place to be

Re: Speaking of Fem Mando

These pictures frighten me

And I still haven't gotten mine done!

From

Lol, don't be scared. I had made the femm mando chest plates and gave them to the person pictured wife. Now, what inspired this pic was that we had taped together this helmet, and we grabbed objects and tried to make a custom SW character, and it so happened we added the femm mando chest pieces. The whole reason we did this was an inside joke in the garrison. So, I can see why you may not understand the joke. More or less I was just displaying what I came up with in the field of femm mando.

I helped at SDCC '08 NovallTalon's Avatar
    From
    Yadkinville NC

Wow...

That is a little scary =D

From
    Chicago, South Suburbs

Scary is`nt the word...

LOL!!

From
    Boerne, Texas, United States

Satxer said: View Post
    Lol, don't be scared. I had made the femm mando chest plates and gave them to the person pictured wife. Now, what inspired this pic was that we had taped together this helmet, and we grabbed objects and tried to make a custom SW character, and it so happened we added the femm mando chest pieces. The whole reason we did this was an inside joke in the garrison. So, I can see why you may not understand the joke. More or less I was just displaying what I came up with in the field of femm mando.
    Thats a good excuse and all but I just don't buy it. Its ok if you just wanted to play dress up. We're your friends, we love you for who you are.

I helped at SDCC '08 MandalorFett's Avatar
    From
    California USA

Look up.
    Last edited by MandalorFett; Nov 7, 2007 at 11:00 AM.

I helped at SDCC '08 MandalorFett's Avatar
    From
    California USA

Yep, TxFett REALLY understands. (He's been known to wear a blonde wig and baby t-shirt).

From

TxFett said: View Post
    Thats a good excuse and all but I just don't buy it. Its ok if you just wanted to play dress up. We're your friends, we love you for who you are.
    Ok, the reason that he was wearing it and wielding a lightsaber is because of this other member who one day, said something about not confusing the children. We were at a laser tag event and the one who is pictured up above wearing it was wearing a set of TK armor with a lightsaber in hand. The other member said we would confuse the children about a armor wearing character with a lightsaber...so we put together a random set of costume parts and made it look funny.