Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Subscribe
  1. SnakeEyes is offline SnakeEyes
    Jun 7, 2009, 8:57 PM - Snake Eyes Mandalorian Gear& Helmet #1

Greetings All:

Here is my photo's of what i did and also i have on the back of my helmet not pictured yet my name in areubesh.

My Drawing Concept:

My Helmet Front:

My Helmet Back:

My Helmet Right Side:

My Helmet Left Side:

My Helmet & Gear & Weapons:

My Armor:

My Jacket:

My Temp Mando Look Till I Get The Vest For My Armor & Trousers:

Soon to come my lightsaber after it's done:jet pack
    Last edited by SnakeEyes; Jun 8, 2009 at 9:51 AM.
  2. Jun 11, 2009, 6:07 PM - Re: Snake Eyes Mandalorian Gear& Helmet #2

what you use to make helmet?
  3. SnakeEyes is offline SnakeEyes
    Jun 12, 2009, 10:01 AM - Re: Snake Eyes Mandalorian Gear& Helmet #3

I was using a rubies boba fett helmet which i'm still working on i have to chang out a viser for the color and also i'm doing some other additives like i put my name in aurbesh which now sits on the back of my helmet in red letters and i have to get my clan insignia on my armor and sew on some velcro to my vest which the person i bought from never placed velcro in the armor spots so i have to do it myself.

Back of the helmet With Name:

My Gloves Of Choice:

Boots Of Choice:

The Pic Of Reconstatition Of Gear:

My Wife Corina Fett:

Yeah this is what i have pput together:jet pack
    Jun 13, 2009, 3:24 PM - Re: Snake Eyes Mandalorian Gear& Helmet #4

You might want to move this to the varients area. The armor section is for boba.
  5. SnakeEyes is offline SnakeEyes
    Jun 24, 2009, 10:47 AM - Re: Snake Eyes Mandalorian Gear& Helmet #5

Well i'm not sure how to do that, but any how new photo's of my at wizard world in my armor!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me In Combat Stance:

Me Just On Guard:

Not Me But Could Be My Twin Sister LoL:

My Buddy & His Kids & Myself:

My Newest Tag "Not Done With It Yet":

Yep This Would Be The New Look Of Snake Eyes In A Nutshell :jet pack
    Jun 24, 2009, 2:37 PM - Re: Snake Eyes Mandalorian Gear& Helmet #6

Good job putting it together!
    Jun 24, 2009, 2:45 PM - Re: Snake Eyes Mandalorian Gear& Helmet #7

Quote SnakeEyes said: View Post

My Temp Mando Look Till I Get The Vest For My Armor & Trousers:
    is that a paddle and a cat'o'nine on your belt? is this pic from the star wars dominatrix convetion?
  8. SnakeEyes is offline SnakeEyes
    Jun 26, 2009, 10:06 AM - Re: Snake Eyes Mandalorian Gear& Helmet #8

Naw i thought to add it as a tester to see if it would look good or not so yeah lol:jet pack

Quote saint_nasty said: View Post
    is that a paddle and a cat'o'nine on your belt? is this pic from the star wars dominatrix convetion?
  9. SnakeEyes is offline SnakeEyes
    Jun 26, 2009, 10:07 AM - Re: Snake Eyes Mandalorian Gear& Helmet #9

Thank you and i can't wait to see your gear set up.:jet pack

Quote ONE END said: View Post
    Good job putting it together!
  10. Jul 6, 2009, 3:11 AM - Re: Snake Eyes Mandalorian Gear& Helmet #10

nice armour
  11. SnakeEyes is offline SnakeEyes
    Jul 6, 2009, 9:37 AM - Re: Snake Eyes Mandalorian Gear& Helmet #11

Thank you again and i'll be working on some nice items for this guy:jet pack
  12. Member Since
    May 2009
    Jul 10, 2009, 1:41 AM - Re: Snake Eyes Mandalorian Gear& Helmet #12

Lookin' good Snake Eyes. How did you and your wife meet?

Quote SnakeEyes said: View Post

My Wife Corina Fett:

13. SnakeEyes is offline SnakeEyes
    Jul 10, 2009, 9:55 AM - Re: Snake Eyes Mandalorian Gear& Helmet #13

Ah you mean where did i hook up with her well thats was on a business trip to corecant thats where we met lol but yeah i liked the photo and my g.f. dose look similer to her but only if she got done up like this which we are working on that and her armor. which by the way here are 2 new photo's i did with me and my gear.

My Cartoon Micro Me:

Me With Helmet On:

Me With It Off:

Snake Eyes:jet pack
    Jul 10, 2009, 10:27 AM - Re: Snake Eyes Mandalorian Gear& Helmet #14

Where can you make those "micro me's"???
  15. SnakeEyes is offline SnakeEyes
    Jul 10, 2009, 10:36 AM - Re: Snake Eyes Mandalorian Gear& Helmet #15

I actully had a friend take a mirco hereo of jango fett and repainted him into my color scheme and from there thats how it took to be me but go got google and type in mirco herores thats how you can find them and also i'll look for the site i went to grab these so i'll post here where every1 can get these and repaint them.

Snake Eyes:jet pack
  16. SnakeEyes is offline SnakeEyes
    Jul 10, 2009, 10:46 AM - Re: Snake Eyes Mandalorian Gear& Helmet #16

17. I helped at SDCC '08 NovallTalon's Avatar
    Jul 10, 2009, 10:47 AM - Re: Snake Eyes Mandalorian Gear& Helmet #17

Well, the first thing I'm going to tell you Snakeyes is the first thing I tell everyone on Mercs when I have to make a heavy improvement post. My first job above everything else when it comes to Mandalorians is to help you make the best armor possible for yourself.

Lets start with the lack of an armor vest. Some people will say you don't need one, and if your doing a Crusader or Neo Crusader then you don't...but your doing a modern era mando and you really do need one. The vest helps add some bulk to the armor, not only that but it also helps add some comfort when your moving so you don't get pinched.

Your chest armor is way to big for your body. It should never overlap on you the way it looks in those pictures. Use the following "finger" measurements to help you place your armor:
    1. Index finger (like your pointing at someone) space between collar and chest plates
    2. Index finger (like your pointing at someone) space between your chest diamond and chest armor
    3. 1 - 2 Thumb spaces(Do a "thumbs up" then rotate your hand towards yourself so the thumb points to you) between the top of your gut plate and chest armor

Your entire chest armor looks like it could use a trim, as well as your collar plate. You don't want the top outside corner of your chest armor to stick out beyond your collar plate, but you also don't want your plates to look like they are being pushed outward (likes yours look which are tale-tale symptoms of being to big).

You also need to install a full sized t-visor into your helmet, it'll look better and give you more viewing area.

Your gauntlets really need some sort of lower clam shell enclosure, be it plastic/metal/leather. The tops are fine, but the bottom need something to make them look a little more mando-like.

Armor below your waist, you at least need some knee armor if your going to use a loin cloth. Instead of using that loin cloth, I would suggest using a 3 section Kama (It goes around you like a ARC kama, but has a 3rd piece running down the front like a loin cloth. This will close your armor up a bit and give it a little more menacing look.

If you can do all of that, then you are well on your way to having an outstanding kit of armor.
  18. SnakeEyes is offline SnakeEyes
    Jul 10, 2009, 10:57 AM - Re: Snake Eyes Mandalorian Gear& Helmet #18

Thanx for the adice and i do have a vest on i had 1 of the ladies from the mandalorian mercs help me out with the vest i just added my white t-shirt long sleeve to it so i looks like 1 piece lol, but yeah your right about the armor i got it from 1 person and they didn't realized i am a 5'3" midget lol, but i'm planning on getting some armor made to my size even the boba fett aromr i'm planning on doing so i can be part of the 501st
    Sep 9, 2011, 12:35 AM - Re: Snake Eyes Mandalorian Gear& Helmet #19

Just a heads up this Snakeeyes dickbag is running around claiming to be a 1SG in the Army. He is in NO way a veteran. Every photo of his in uniform is fake and has been torn apart by real soldiers, in the link the photo of him in his dress green is proof enough, an E6 wearing a combat patch, but hasn't earned combat stripes on his right sleeve? Entire chest of medals? He's tried to pass it off as "cosplay" but in almost every page he actually lists his profession as US Army First Sergeant (despite wearing staff sergeant rank)
    Being a vet myself, this pisses me off as I have lost friends, and this dickbag is lying about being a soldier to get attention. The below link is one of the post dealing with this waste of life, but not by far the only one. I would love to see this dick booted out of this group, which may be a good idea in the end as the **** he's pulling is pouring over into every page he's found associating on.

This ain't Hell, but you can see it from here Blog Archive Steve “Snake Eyes” Jordan, MSgt Soup Sandwich’s retarded cousin
    Nov 9, 2011, 3:21 PM - Re: Snake Eyes Mandalorian Gear& Helmet #20

He's also been banned from the Mercs...
    Nov 9, 2011, 8:56 PM - Re: Snake Eyes Mandalorian Gear& Helmet #21

wow i knew it was banned but i didn't know all bout all this info...
    Nov 12, 2011, 9:09 AM - Re: Snake Eyes Mandalorian Gear& Helmet #22

wow... didn't know this.
    Nov 12, 2011, 11:19 AM - Re: Snake Eyes Mandalorian Gear& Helmet #23

Thank you guys for all this info, as a currently deployed infantryman in Afghanistan this kind of **** SICKENS me. Especially after lookin further into those posted URLs to find he added me as a friend on Facebook. But his run will be over, I have turned all that info and this into the legal section of my unit, and they are pushing it up to have him brought up on charges under the Stolen Valor Act.

Thank you again for bringing this to light...
  24. Nov 12, 2011, 1:28 PM - Re: Snake Eyes Mandalorian Gear& Helmet #24

Nice job on turning him in. I can only hope this dude gets the most harsh punishment possible.
    Nov 12, 2011, 5:25 PM - Re: Snake Eyes Mandalorian Gear& Helmet #25

Gil, Darkson I'm right with ya guys, I may be a flyboy but I have a certain appreciation for the ground pounders. Gil, stay safe dude, my bros from homestation are watching over you! As for Snakeeyes... well lets just say I didn't think he was on the level but I didn't know he was that bad... thanks mandosoldier for posting that info, after diving into the link and the associated links with it I'm rather upset that I didn't catch a lot of that stuff before hand.