Subscribe
  1. Member Since
    Aug 2005
    Jul 14, 2013, 9:01 PM - Small Armor #1

I want go put together a mando kit for my wife as an aniver. gift. Who makes armor that will fit someone 5'6"? She doesnt want female armor, just smaller Jango/Boba style. Im after something beside syntra (it was over 100 last week). Any ideas?

Thanks
    BH
  2. Jul 14, 2013, 9:45 PM - Re: Small Armor #2

FP V4 is fairly small. i think that would work well. You can PM him here. Just give it some time, he's a very busy guy, pretty much a 1 man show
    Jul 14, 2013, 9:59 PM - Re: Small Armor #3

Check over at Mando Mercs in the for sale section. There are plenty of different sellers making plates out of pvc, abs or even metal. Much quicker turn around than any of the real accurate Boba stuff.

Or print out the templates and cut some out yourself. I just made a set for my 5 year old daughter.
  4. Member Since
    Aug 2005
    Jul 14, 2013, 10:41 PM - Re: Small Armor #4

Thanks. Ive been snooping around there for a few days. The problem is I keep seeing vendors with large or femtrooper armor. The only small armor I have seen has been syntra made. I keep thinking about making her armor, but i work alot and have too many projects going on.
  5. High Speed Low Drag Fett 4 Real's Avatar
    Jul 14, 2013, 10:53 PM - Re: Small Armor #5

Quote Darth Voorhees said: View Post
    FP V4 is fairly small. i think that would work well. You can PM him here. Just give it some time, he's a very busy guy, pretty much a 1 man show
    This...I mean the FP V4 is smaller, but itll fit pretty big on a 5' 6" female Id say. if she wants it to fit properly that is. The female FP armor V2 if you will, will be something she may like...I dunno though. That will be something to check out soon. Going to do an unveil here soon...got the first set for my wife. She wants to hold off till after its complete. Im 50% there as far as painting the armor.
  6. Member Since
    Aug 2005
    Jul 14, 2013, 11:27 PM - Re: Small Armor #6

Looking foreward to seeing it. I have a little time, just dont want to drag my feet too much