Subscribe
    Apr 17, 2012, 5:45 AM - sintas vel #1

New to costumes, not finding much for female armour
    Apr 22, 2012, 3:02 AM - Re: sintas vel #2

It's pretty much a do-it-yourself job for the female stuff if you want it to truly fit right. What material are you looking to use for the armour? How much are you looking to spend? What do you want the final product to look like? Map everything out and plan what and how you are going to do this before you jump into the middle of this; the time spent is well worth it.

Cheers!

A'den
    Apr 22, 2012, 6:32 PM - Re: sintas vel #3

Try this: http://mercs.firespray.net/forum/index.php?board=88.0

The Mandalorian Mercs has a section dedicated to female armor. There's a lot to look at! But overall, A'den is right. We females have such different body types which makes making armor interesting. A lot of ladies are using mannequins these days and it works out well. I'm small enough that I just used male plates with a slight modification. Like A'den said, though, we all have such different bodies that there isn't really one size fits all. We do out own thing. Definitely check out the Mercs site and get some ideas together.

Good luck!
    Apr 22, 2012, 7:58 PM - sintas vel #4

We will help you on mandalorianmercs.com goodluck
    Quote Quote Posted from iOS app
  5. Apr 22, 2012, 8:08 PM - Re: sintas vel #5

The thing with Sintas is that in all her reference images and how she's known, she doesn't really wear mandalorian armor or for that matter any armor at all.
    May 17, 2012, 3:06 AM - Re: sintas vel #6

Thanks everyone, I've been doinng tons of research. I wasn't really expecting so many options!
    Aug 22, 2012, 9:38 AM - Re: sintas vel #7

I think Talon has plans to make a TOR female Merc kit based on Shae Vizla. I could be wrong though. But I think I read it somewhere.

Paul