This is my first helmet project. The Helmet is a Sgt. Fang and I have had the helmet for maybe three years and finally started working on it maybe a year and a half ago. I have made some major progress in the last three weeks, but until I get those pictures sorted out here is what I have so far!

Helmet before anything was done:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0682.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	21.6 KB 
ID:	45368
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0685.jpg 
Views:	101 
Size:	43.5 KB 
ID:	45369

Fiberglass prep:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0791.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	43.4 KB 
ID:	45370

Fiberglassing: I used cut 2" squares cut out of a fiberglass mat.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0793.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	81.7 KB 
ID:	45371

Bondo: Before I did bondo I cut out the visor. I used the small drill bit that came with my dremel and 'routered' the visor out as close to the edge as possible. I used a flat, triangle and round file to finish the edges.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0798.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	44.6 KB 
ID:	45372

Keyhole slot cuts: I used the small drill bit on the dremel tool to hollow out the large center 'square' and used a flat file to finish the remainder.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0801.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	91.5 KB 
ID:	45373

Primer coat:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1246.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	48.1 KB 
ID:	45374
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1247.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	51.6 KB 
ID:	45375

That was all the work I did last summer. I have recently put the ears on attached the rangefinder stock and mocked up the rangefinder. I also am working on my visor. Hopefully get pics up tomorrow.

Thanks for looking everyone!