Subscribe
    Jan 1, 2009, 1:01 AM - Re: SEVEN JEDI/MARAUDERS #476

It is with great sadness that i announce farewell to 2008, what a ****** year it has been for me personally,
    Starting off the new year with my mother passing in early January, and it ends with the passing of my father whom passed away right before Christmas.
    So it wasn't so merry for myself. But along with loss there has been much gain in our production, although we still are in production with the film , allot of our other small projects have been taking off, its been a rocky road with many obstacle, both personally and financially, with the world in recession over the last year, I want to say goodbye to 200i8 and strive for greatness next year.
    Hopefully 2009 will shine a much brighter light on my life. Good luck and Haoulii maka Hiki Hou !(Happy New years in Hawaiian) to all those who have supported me and my production, best of luck and congratulations in the new year!
    Last edited by hapajedi; Jan 1, 2009 at 1:26 AM.
    Jan 8, 2009, 3:38 AM - Re: SEVEN JEDI/MARAUDERS #477

I'm sorry to hear about your mom & dad brahda, all my aloha to you and your ohana.
    Last edited by adonian; Jan 8, 2009 at 12:30 PM.
  3. Jan 8, 2009, 4:28 AM - Re: SEVEN JEDI/MARAUDERS #478

im pretty sure your dad missed your mom down here as much as your mom up there, so dont be sad for them bro, just remember them in your hart ,and prayers and be happy .becouse im pretty sure thats what they want.
  4. Jan 8, 2009, 4:35 AM - Re: SEVEN JEDI/MARAUDERS #479

dude I hope you didn't amputate that little boys legs. hihihihihi jk.
    Jan 8, 2009, 8:27 AM - Re: SEVEN JEDI/MARAUDERS #480

Brother, I am sorry for your loss, I too want to tell 2008 to kiss my butt! I hope 2009 is much better for all of us! Glad to hear that progress is moving along on Seven Jedi. Best of luck my brother!

G-Fett
  6. Jan 8, 2009, 4:30 PM - Re: SEVEN JEDI/MARAUDERS #481

I am in awe of your work man.you guys bring a wonderful gritty sense of realism to your props and it just warms my heart lolol.I love to make things out of found parts and junk that i find laying around, and just seeing some of your wonderful toys really inspires me to do some creating of my own.
    Huge KUDOS!!!
    Jan 8, 2009, 7:45 PM - Re: SEVEN JEDI/MARAUDERS #482

Your year sounds pretty well awful but it's cool that you always seemed excited about your projects even with the **** going on. Your work is an inspiration and I'm really looking forward to being able to see your movie
  8. Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Jan 10, 2009, 10:37 PM - Re: SEVEN JEDI/MARAUDERS #483

Jeez lookin NICE Keep up the good work
    lol if i lived Hawaii i would so want to help out
    Jan 11, 2009, 10:09 PM - Re: SEVEN JEDI/MARAUDERS #484

Ligthsaber chucs? ***! Eff'in awsome!
    I have high belives in this project...
    So will the film be avaleable for all or you gonna sell it?
  10. Member Since
    Jul 2007
    Feb 23, 2009, 1:42 PM - Re: SEVEN JEDI/MARAUDERS #485

Hope 2009 has been better for you so far. Any news on this amazing project?
  11. Member Since
    Feb 2009
    Feb 24, 2009, 12:57 AM - Re: SEVEN JEDI/MARAUDERS #486

This fan film makes my nerd side have a joygasm. Is there a proposed date you guys are trying to get it finished by?
    Mar 13, 2009, 3:02 AM - Re: SEVEN JEDI/MARAUDERS #487

Sorry all, Recession has hit me hard financially and things are getting pushed back further..... but the show will go on!
    Mar 13, 2009, 11:29 AM - Re: SEVEN JEDI/MARAUDERS #488

Mahalo for the update brahda, been subscribed to this thread, and I know how you feel being strapped for cash.

Very glad to hear that the show will go on, especially since you put so much into it already, it would be a shame to see it all go to waste.

Just take it slow so you don't get too deep, and finish it at your pace. I know we may seem impatient, but I know we'll wait. You cant rush perfection

Aloha.
    Apr 24, 2009, 4:34 AM - Re: SEVEN JEDI/MARAUDERS #489

My computer was down for awhile,was under warranty and was sent to mainland, just got it back yesterday.
    Heres some stuff i been working on, nothing to exciting, will try to update more often,

cyborg top view showing circuit board detail, cover held on by earth mags

circuit board from underneath,

handguards.

greenscreen filming of training remote scene

Scubatrooper pack Work in progress (yes we have an underwater scene)

Whip girl practicing on a mannequin target for scene.

using up extra spare parts on some cracked drinking cups for gauntlets.
    Apr 24, 2009, 9:10 AM - Re: SEVEN JEDI/MARAUDERS #490

Lady with a whip.....

I can't beleive how awsome all this stuff is. Evrytime I come in here I about die.
    Apr 24, 2009, 9:48 AM - Re: SEVEN JEDI/MARAUDERS #491

Big Mahalo's for the update, I cant wait to see this as a finished film... Underwater, lazer whips, MAN O MAN this is gonna kick Okole.
    Apr 25, 2009, 12:29 AM - Re: SEVEN JEDI/MARAUDERS #492

i've just got done reading this entire thread. wow.

amazing job.
    Apr 25, 2009, 12:06 PM - Re: SEVEN JEDI/MARAUDERS #493

It's nice to get new updates on this film... Thanks!!!
  19. Member Since
    Mar 2009
    Apr 26, 2009, 1:15 AM - Re: SEVEN JEDI/MARAUDERS #494

So.... If the show's gonna be at the Hawaii fanfilm fest thing.... where's the sequel gonna be? Yes, You are making a sequel. I command it, so let it be done. *waves hand*

EDIT: Btw, the custom mando is amazing. Make him in the sequel. Or, better yet, have something else... like... his kid sees his head chopped off... by the jedi... and now he hates jedi... yeah... that's original....
    Apr 26, 2009, 5:59 AM - Re: SEVEN JEDI/MARAUDERS #495

Quote zerg said: View Post
    So.... If the show's gonna be at the Hawaii fanfilm fest thing.... where's the sequel gonna be? Yes, You are making a sequel. I command it, so let it be done. *waves hand*

EDIT: Btw, the custom mando is amazing. Make him in the sequel. Or, better yet, have something else... like... his kid sees his head chopped off... by the jedi... and now he hates jedi... yeah... that's original....
    we have something similar with the Mandalorian character, but more of a flip the script kinda twist.
    Sequel, well lets just get past the first one, I kinda of envisioned Seven Jedi like the Kill Bill Series volume 1 and volume 2. The first one is BIG and EPIC and the second one is more personal. Although i do have the sequel in mind, I'd really like to do something original afterwards.
    Apr 26, 2009, 7:22 AM - Re: SEVEN JEDI/MARAUDERS #496

Heres one of the marauder makeup schemes we have for the whip girl(Cy-la).

A cross between Pris(Daryl Hannah) from Blade Runner .

and a Maori facial tattoo(Moko) like the female in back of Nig, in Once Were Warriors
    Apr 26, 2009, 9:48 AM - Re: SEVEN JEDI/MARAUDERS #497

I am so glad I got in on this thread brahda, you make some really good stuff.

Just looking at your image of the characters above, I see that you are using VERY high quality recording equipment, what kind of camera's are you using to get such awesome depth of field?

Got another trailer we can see? I loved the first one, cant wait to see more.

Big mahalo's for doin this.
    Apr 26, 2009, 10:32 AM - Re: SEVEN JEDI/MARAUDERS #498

Quote adonian said: View Post
    I am so glad I got in on this thread brahda, you make some really good stuff.

Just looking at your image of the characters above, I see that you are using VERY high quality recording equipment, what kind of camera's are you using to get such awesome depth of field?

Got another trailer we can see? I loved the first one, cant wait to see more.

Big mahalo's for doin this.
    Only the top image is one of ours, the two below that are from Blade Runner and Once Were Warriors, where i got inspiration from.
    Were Using Canon XL2's with the Red Rock Micro 35mm adapter for that awesome depth of field shots.
    Last edited by hapajedi; Apr 26, 2009 at 10:53 AM.
  24. Member Since
    Oct 2008
    Apr 26, 2009, 4:03 PM - Re: SEVEN JEDI/MARAUDERS #499

wow man great work! i have always wanted to make armor that was desert/mad max-ish armor and you guys beat me to the punch
    great work cant wait to see more
    Apr 28, 2009, 1:37 AM - Re: SEVEN JEDI/MARAUDERS #500

Cybernetic gauntlet hands

Marauder Lieutenant helm and cybernetic hand replacements

Marauder Gunner Helmet