Subscribe
  1. Oct 4, 2009, 8:44 PM - the search for beskar'gam #1

i ask you all, wheeere can i get some mandalorian armor? is there a site that sells it? even more, one that allows you to choose your colors, specify the size details, etc? or do i have to design it myself??? cuz i am NOT good at that sort of thing. - all-american shagrath
  2. Member Since
    Sep 2009
    Oct 4, 2009, 9:25 PM - Re: the search for beskar'gam #2

If you don't want to/can't make your own set then here are some options for buying a set.

You might find something on ebay, like this, for example.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/MANDALORIAN-STYLE...4.c0.m14.l1262

Then there are also official star wars costumes like these Boba Fett ones. I believe there is also a Jango Fett one but can't seem to find it.

http://shop.starwars.com/catalog/pro...uct_id=1315330

http://shop.starwars.com/catalog/pro...uct_id=1315282

You could also try to find someone selling a set on these forums. I believe there was someone a little while ago that put two sets up on ebay.

Hope that helps,

(FYI, I decided to make/design my own, and I havn't made a set of armor or anything similar before)
  3. Oct 4, 2009, 9:27 PM - Re: the search for beskar'gam #3

thanks for support, ner vod
    Oct 4, 2009, 9:30 PM - Re: the search for beskar'gam #4

if you search through TDH enough, there will be answers to your questions... what is your budget?
  5. Oct 4, 2009, 9:33 PM - Re: the search for beskar'gam #5

somewhere around a few hundred dolllars, if possible. however, im currently broke, as im not old enough to get a job.
    Oct 4, 2009, 11:11 PM - Re: the search for beskar'gam #6

I saw on your profile that you are learning to play the bass guitar.

I started playing back in 1982, but haven't played much lately. Just to forewarn you, like any instrument, bass guitar is an expensive endeavor if you want to have decent gear. Carefully plan your costume and music budgets so that you can enjoy both.

Good luck, and have fun !
    Oct 5, 2009, 1:46 AM - Re: the search for beskar'gam #7

you can build an awesome mando for under 150 bucks with carefull planning.

you cannot buy the right bass gear for under 2000... and sound good. i suggest gettign a cheap squire bass combo for 250, and selling it in exactly 6 months for something about a grand for the bass and about 2000 for the rig.
    Oct 5, 2009, 6:45 AM - Re: the search for beskar'gam #8

The more you spend, the better the quality in general, BUT, I was a soundguy for about 5 years in a local music club, small to big. You can put together a really nice sounding rig if you know what you're doing. I've seem people make inexpensive rigs sound amazing, and really expensive rigs sound like garbage. You have to have an ear for it, and know where your frequencies sit in the music you're playing. Believe it or not, I love the Peavey stuff for the price and durability and sound. I saw fancy stuff that couldn't take any punishment at all, and the guys weren't that good at playing either !