Rohlan Dyre costume 75 % done

BGHunter

Active Hunter
I finally got around to trying this on , I made the helmet 3 years ago, and the reast of it over a year or so ago ,
Ive since gained alot more weight so its a bit small now , but it still fits (just)
Im considering either trying to sell it or finishing it for Supernova(Aussie con) and then selling it but illl see how I go either way Im getting rid of it P3270206.JPGP3270199.JPGP3270200.JPG
Id like to know what other think of it as its hard to critique ones own work.

thanks

could you give us some pics of the helmet kit? this is a helmet that i might like to get at some point in the future since big water hasn't been around in forever.

Thanks guys ,
In the comic the helmet changes from artist to artist,
as for the helmet being to long, if it was any shorter my chin or head would stick out
it may be a bit thin, but I liked the look of it I built it around a bike helmet

ROHLAN.jpg

could you give us some pics of the helmet kit? this is a helmet that i might like to get at some point in the future since big water hasn't been around in forever.

Iam still lurking just havent lurked here in a bit been busy :) but iam going to make a point to drop in more often . nice rohlan (y)

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back