planning my armor

planning my armor

first off I posted this under the mando sections because yes while this is based on clone trooper armor, it isn't clone trooper armor. If this needs moved, I apologize.

I'm currently in the early planning stages of my Mando armor and, i have a couple questions.

1. My bucket. This is one piece I'm going to be VERY particular on. Because of this I want to buy it. However, I want something between a republic commando and Boba/ Jango fett's. Any ideas how much this is going to cost to have made ? I know how it is made and who does it are the factors. I'm not particular or supplies just quality and durability.

I would do it myself but I don't have sculpting tools.

2. For pieces of republic commando gear is there anyone that normally does these (perm runs ?)

as far as the helmet goes if need be I would be willing to eventually buy a republic commando helmet.

Pretty much I want to make a custom Republic Commando outfit that isn't as bulky as the original. Think Republic commando bounty hunter edition.

I'm trying to make something that is half-way between a clone trooper and a typical Boba Fett outfit. The outfit belongs to a clone trooper "lost" in combat who decided to become a bounty hunter instead of Palpatines goon.

any advice or suggestions with this project is very appreciated. You guys have yet to let me down lol.

From
    North Texas

Re: planning my armor

I would look on clonetroopers.net The 501st's Clonetrooper Detachment and see if you can find the helmet you want. You will also find more information on armor there. I would imagine your best bet would be to buy an RC helmet and then cut it and mod it. You will probably spend between 150-250 for the bucket before mods.

Thats my 2cents