Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ninja Mando

Ninja Mando

hi every one i know i havent finished my first projects yet but i will on this one now im doing a mando ninja here are some pics

my "helmet" will make some modifications

From
    Midlands UK

Re: Ninja Mando

What'd be cool is if you could Mod a helmet so the bottom half of the "T" was taken out, perhaps to a point, leaving the eye part, so it looks ninja-esque.

You could even have a red headband thingy attached to the rear of the helmet while the top visor lip was painted red

I could knock up a quick drawing of what I mean if you like

please do !

From
    Los Angeles

Have you ever tried wearing a T-shirt as pants? Put one leg through each sleeve. That would make a cool custom Mando. Try it with or without a cod piece!!!

From
    Phoenix, Arizona (Valley of the Sun!)

Okay....I don't really know how that is possible of wearing a t-shirt as pants. You must be polling some type of trick up your sleeve Midnight because I never really heard of such a thing. But if it can be performed then I respect you.

From
    Los Angeles

I promise you there is no trick being pulled up my sleeve. Such a thing does exist and I explained the method to achieve it. Maybe I should upload a tutorial of T shirt-as-Pants, or a template for Pepakura T shirt-as-Pants.

And Commander720 - Glad to see your Mando consists of only soft parts, boots, and a weapon. Too many troopers are afraid to show some skin these days.:thumbup

Commander720 said: View Post
    Okay....I don't really know how that is possible of wearing a t-shirt as pants. You must be polling some type of trick up your sleeve Midnight because I never really heard of such a thing. But if it can be performed then I respect you.

From
    Midlands UK

Jango 425 said: View Post
    please do !
    Here you go then mate

here is an idea i had with doing a ninja star in the middle and also where can i get a visor?

here is my idea with a respirator and id like a orange visor

From
    If there is a bright center to the universe, i live in the place farthest from..

Alright, Sounds like this will come along nicely
    Since I am sketching this and its not done i will have to come up with a few new things. (I am going to use Saz's version of the helmet because it will go along better) But if you want be to, I can draw a second one with your version of the helmet. I am starting tonight and i expect to have it finished tomorrow

Good luck with the Mando

Levi

From
    Glendale, Arizona

Saz. said: View Post
    Here you go then mate

that...is...AWESOME!!! Jango 425, if you dont want to do a helmet like this, is it alright if I have a go at it sometime?

saz... ... ... :thumbup

From
    If there is a bright center to the universe, i live in the place farthest from..

It just looks so awesome!

A'den Kyramud said: View Post
    that...is...AWESOME!!! Jango 425, if you dont want to do a helmet like this, is it alright if I have a go at it sometime?

saz... ... ... :thumbup
    yeah sure

From

Something else i need to know is
    Will it have swords?

From

I was thinking a cortosis blade (a blade made from cortosis that caused lightsabers to temporarily short out upon contact)

Handy for a Mando Ninja to have! especially if he lived during the Mandalorian Wars
    Last edited by Alpha-2; Jul 25, 2009 at 6:13 PM.

that would be relly cool YES! can you make it with like a orange light crawling up the blade?

From

Ya Definatly!

From
    Albany, KY and Oklahoma City, OK

awesome concept! It's looking great so far.

Kal

From

Hope this helps with making your mando

thank you !!i love it

From

No problem

From

Sorry for the double post, but you could always add gauntlets with special blades and features (kinda like jango)

Good luck with the armor Ner vod

ok got my belt painted will post later and i think ill start working on my sword

From

Sounds great!

ok here is my belt and ill work on a sword and a side arm tomorrow and im also going to wrap some pieces of cloth around my wrists for gauts and maby but a blade there and also have a slot for my ninja stars