I have posted my work in progress over at the Mandalorian Mercs, but I thought I should share it here and get some more input. I've stopped, started, and restarted this project several times over the years, but I have been seriously working on this project for a little over a year now. I'm finally getting close to finishing it and I'm getting excited about being able to wear it.
(No thread yet)
This is the comic book art that inspired my armor build.
I'm pretty happy with how my helmet looks.
I decided to go with metal armor for this build. I bought some chest armor but it might be a bit too small, so I may have to make a new set. The rest, I cut and hammered out myself. This was the first metal work I had ever done, so I am pleased with how it turned out. I also made the vest myself.
I made holsters for my guns; a resin DE-10 and a DL-44 that I made from an airsoft gun. I also made a beskad from a wooden pirate sword.
This was my first test fitting. I've since sewn the vest closed on the sides and added straps to hold the thigh plates down.