Subscribe
  1. Member Since
    Jan 2010
    Jan 19, 2010, 7:16 PM - New mando #1

Hey guys came across your site while just looking around for some ideas for some for some goofy armor I was making and now I really want to make a a good set of Mandalorian armor. Ive been stalking the forums for a few days now and I plan on starting my armor here soon (college just started back got to get things settled).
    I found a color scheme program a day ago, but now I cant find it ! Could some one link it to me so that I can get my colors picked out
  2. I helped at SDCC '08 NovallTalon's Avatar
    Jan 19, 2010, 7:48 PM - Re: New mando #2

Jan 20, 2010, 11:07 AM - Re: New mando #3

i could sketch you a mando if you want me to shoot me a pm
  4. Member Since
    Jan 2010
    Jan 20, 2010, 9:44 PM - Re: New mando #4

Im working on a sketch right now in between classes ,but i when i get it finished ill post it up and if you could critique it for me that would be great.
    Thinking about going with a scarab like armor design and having the shoulders layered a couple times along with the shin guards. And possibly some beetle like tusks for the helmet maybe ? Kinda like the insectoid armor idea. Trying to find time to get to Wal-Mart to buy the trash cans to start cutting ,but its been hectic in the first two days back.

What do you guys do for the flight suit ? do you custom make it or buy military type suit and customize it ?
  5. Member Since
    Jan 2010
    Jan 20, 2010, 9:46 PM - Re: New mando #5

Oh forgot to add, thanks NovallTalon for hooking me up with the link to mando maker 3 much appreciated !