Subscribe
    Jun 9, 2010, 2:27 PM - New Costume #1

Hey guys, Im bran new to the forums as of today and am still noobish when it comes to being on a Forum so I figured I'd just jump into it. The fact is is that I love Mandalorians and really want a custom Costume of my own but I do not have the resources or time to actually construct one of my own, can anyone point me in the right Direction as to get one? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have the resources to paint and customize one but not make one. Actually all i need is the armor and i can do the rest.
    Jun 9, 2010, 3:05 PM - Re: New Costume #2

This is a good place to start to try to make a list of what you would basically need to put together.
    http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/showt...you-will-spend!

In the least, I personally would expect a custom mando to have the following:
    Helmet
    Armor
    Undersuit
    Boots
    Gloves
    Cape or back covering
    Weapon

If you are looking for folks to get parts from that forum link i put there is a good place to start.
    Jun 9, 2010, 3:33 PM - Re: New Costume #3

haha yea i got a long way to go, i think the only thing i got is the boots from the Corps of Cadets, and im pretty sure i can get a black flight suit or something for the under suit, thnx man
    Jun 10, 2010, 8:23 AM - Re: New Costume #4

Start here: www.mandalorianmercs.com
    For just the armor, look up sign or plastic shops near you and ask for sintra, a.k.a. foam PVC. Download the WOF templates here on TDH. Trace the pattern. Get a box cutter type knife from Lowes ($6) & cut out the plates. Turn oven on lowest setting (usually somewhere between 150-200) and place each part in there one by one. After a minute or two, each part will get floppy. Reach in with a glove on and place it next to your body where the plate goes. In a minute or two it will cool and be hard as a rock. Congrats, you just made armor!
    Jun 12, 2010, 8:44 AM - Re: New Costume #5

hey man thanks!