Subscribe
    Dec 31, 2008, 2:53 AM - Naas Atiniir: V2 #1

Alright, fellow helmeteers! I haven't really posted here in awhile, but most of the time I'm here reading various threads and forums on the boards. I still enjoy the community and the costumes I see!

I figure, since TDH is what inspired me (for the most part) I'd show the people here what progress I've made in the past couple years. I started out with trashcan armor, and then later moved onto metal armor.

Recently, I got more metal and began to build up Naas Atiniir version 2 (technically version 3 if you count the original trash-can armor). I added a few new armor pieces, and here are the results:

And your average Mandalorian checking his e-mail:

More pictures can be found here: http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y26...20Suited%20Up/

Thank you all for inspiring me to build this costume. It's been a blast, and I'm not done yet.

And yes, someday I WILL make a Fett costume... ESB of course!

-Naas
    Dec 31, 2008, 10:24 AM - Re: Naas Atiniir: V2 #2

very cool!! you need to add some lights in your armor. kids go crazy over flashing lights!!
    Jan 9, 2009, 4:05 PM - Re: Naas Atiniir: V2 #3

Very nice.
  4. Jan 9, 2009, 6:09 PM - Re: Naas Atiniir: V2 #4

Your armor looks really good. My only complaint is that your shin guards could use some weathering. Right now they stand out too much because they're too clean.
    Jan 13, 2009, 12:59 AM - Re: Naas Atiniir: V2 #5

Ah! Yes. The chest 'scales,' shoulder plates, shins, cod, and bicep plates (not added in these pictures) all need to be weathered still.
    Thanks for the compliments!

-Naas