My trash can custom Mando in 2 weeks for last halloween.

From
    Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States, 106074992765214, Virginia Beach, Virginia

My trash can custom Mando in 2 weeks for last halloween.

I just thought I would show what I put together last holloween. I only worked on this for about 2 weeks before I used it to take the kids trick-or-treating. I made the armor from trash cans form ideas I found here. I was not going for super accurate just something to see if I could do it. I will be working on a different set soon and taking more time. I am thinking of using fiberglass for the next set. The bucket was built on an old half helmet for motorcycle riding that I no longer used. I had already made my son's jedi costume earlier in the year.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails front-jpg   chest-jpg   cod-legs-jpg  

helmet-jpg   my-custom-mando-jpg  

From
    Midlands UK

Re: My trash can custom Mando in 2 weeks for last halloween.

If you want to continue it, you've got a good base to go with, but I would suggest changing the helmet, maybe looking into a Jango 2 piece and work on that, with some gaunts and gloves I think you'd be 90% the way there.

Why don't you pop over to the mando mercs board and see if there is someone in your local area prepared to help you?

From
    Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States, 106074992765214, Virginia Beach, Virginia

Re: My trash can custom Mando in 2 weeks for last halloween.

The only reason I used the old helmet was to be able to let my godsister use my Jango 2 piece for the costume I made her. I am going to rework that helmet later. I had a back plate but it did not turn out so well because of the short time I worked on the armor.