I was putting off posting any pics because I can be a very slow person - I tend to bounce around project to project a lot, but I do plan on finishing this one so I suppose it will be alright.
I started with a Sgt. Fang bucket, I trimmed the visor but left some resin to help me sculpt some changes in the visor opening. I also wanted to add a Ep. 2 clone helmet fin to this, to not only make it stand out as different, but as tribute to the helmets of the first batch of clones Of course it was sculpted to fit a clone helmet so some sanding will be in order at some point.
I then added some bondo to fill in the dent, and the other "Boba" features, as well as using it to build up the new visor area. I have only done the rough sanding on these and still need to go back, clean then up a bit and patch it up some more with spot putty - expecially on the new visor peices.
I could not help sanding a little on the fin so I could at least set it on the helmet to see what it will look like overall when finished. Not a perfect fit yet, but you get the idea.
Still a lot to do. Next I am going to switch the viewfinder to the other side and start to actually fit the fin, and attach it.
Hopefully I will get some done after X-mas and can post some more WIP pics.