Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Mrs.slave1pilot's Femm Mando in progress

  1. #51

    Re: Mrs.slave1pilot's Femm Mando in progress

    I don't mind
    It's nice to see someone actually interested
    mrs.slave1pilot's costume is still exactly where it was over a year ago
    sorry guys

  2. #52
    Saz.'s Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    From
    Midlands UK
    Posts
    811

    Re: Mrs.slave1pilot's Femm Mando in progress

    Life happens...

  3. #53

    Re: Mrs.slave1pilot's Femm Mando in progress

    Ordeyn said: View Post
    I can't help but laugh at the pink visor That was awesome! The helmet looks shweeeeeet!

    Any suggestions on getting a red mirrored visor? I've been looking but haven't had a whole lot of luck.

  4. #54
    Ordeyn's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    From
    USA
    Posts
    746

    Re: Mrs.slave1pilot's Femm Mando in progress

    Elequence said: View Post
    Any suggestions on getting a red mirrored visor? I've been looking but haven't had a whole lot of luck.
    The internet! (I know, that's actually not very helpful...but still)

  5. #55
    Saz.'s Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    From
    Midlands UK
    Posts
    811

    Re: Mrs.slave1pilot's Femm Mando in progress

    Elequence said: View Post
    Any suggestions on getting a red mirrored visor? I've been looking but haven't had a whole lot of luck.
    Best bet is to look at motorbike visors, I dunno if they will be big enough, but I am sure that you can get film for them, which may fit a standard clear visor, the colour you want may be available that way.

    Or there is placing a red film over a metallic visor, I found a red film here:

    http://www.stickybackplastic.co.uk/coloured-films.htm

  6. #56
    adonian's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2008
    From
    San Diego
    Posts
    1,882

    Re: Mrs.slave1pilot's Femm Mando in progress

    I got a red visor, but I need to put mirror tint on it before I install it. Got the visor off Fleabay from tk_2111, just go to the flea of bay and put in this # 300252159784 for his green one, email him to ask for a red one.

    See my avatar to see what the red one looks like
    <<<<----

  7. #57

    Re: Mrs.slave1pilot's Femm Mando in progress

    adonian said: View Post
    I got a red visor, but I need to put mirror tint on it before I install it. Got the visor off Fleabay from tk_2111, just go to the flea of bay and put in this # 300252159784 for his green one, email him to ask for a red one.

    See my avatar to see what the red one looks like
    <<<<----
    Thanks for the help. That'll really help.

  8. #58

    Re: Mrs.slave1pilot's Femm Mando in progress

    Saz. said: View Post
    Best bet is to look at motorbike visors, I dunno if they will be big enough, but I am sure that you can get film for them, which may fit a standard clear visor, the colour you want may be available that way.

    Or there is placing a red film over a metallic visor, I found a red film here:

    http://www.stickybackplastic.co.uk/coloured-films.htm
    Everyone has been really helpful. I really appreciate it. Now I have a few ideas.

  9. #59

    Member Since
    Mar 2009
    From
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    17

    Re: Mrs.slave1pilot's Femm Mando in progress

    nice Femm Slave

Similar Threads

  1. New femm-mando in the making...
    By Mando_Pirate in forum Introductions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: Feb 11, 2010, 11:40 AM
  2. My Shock mando progress.
    By Z-man12 in forum Expanded Universe Bounty Hunters
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: Apr 8, 2008, 1:19 AM
  3. slave1pilot's ROTJ Boba progress thread
    By slave1pilot in forum Boba Fett Costume
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: Nov 8, 2007, 10:13 AM
  4. Need Femm Mando help
    By slave1pilot in forum Expanded Universe Bounty Hunters
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: Sep 11, 2007, 2:59 PM
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •