Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Mirta Gev

Re: Mirta Gev

I realize this is an old thread, but I'm wondering... since I haven't read the books, what color is Mirta's armor?

I've seen the pic on Wookieepedia of the "Mandalorian Wedding", and her armor is shown as being orange/yellow... I take it in the book it is actually the grey/black combo?

I'm not making my own armor, but I am painting a miniature of her and want to make sure it looks "right".

looks cool but i have to say jesus is pretty mad at you after all He died on the cross to save you from your sin

seibermaki said: View Post
    I realize this is an old thread, but I'm wondering... since I haven't read the books, what color is Mirta's armor?

I've seen the pic on Wookieepedia of the "Mandalorian Wedding", and her armor is shown as being orange/yellow... I take it in the book it is actually the grey/black combo?

I'm not making my own armor, but I am painting a miniature of her and want to make sure it looks "right".
    If I recall correctly, that art was taken from a Star Wars Insider article, and neither of those two Mandos were named. It was later retconed into being Mirta Gev. Her armor, as described in the novels she's in, is grey and black, as zammap's build is.

From
    Lincoln, Rhode Island

those photos are great! I love the belt!! :3

Mirta got a new, full kit -- including helmet -- when she got involved with Orade Vevut, from his father. The passage in Legacy of the Force: Revelation (page 49 in my copy) goes:

She [...] took off her helmet, the new one that Orade's father had made for her to match armor plates she had now painted a deep saffron
    Karen and Tom (the artist) did things very deliberately in their art for those articles. That Mandalorian Wedding picture was a sort of of "premonition" of Mirta and Orade getting married at the end of Revelation.

She had started without a helmet at all, just the upper-body plates. From Legacy of the Force: Bloodlines (page 60 in my copy):

She was wearing gray body armor, basic chest and back plates like a Mandalorian, with without colors or markings.
    She grudgingly got a helmet in Sacrifice. That's about where this costume is capturing the character.

--Jonah