I have only been on here for a few weeks, and I think it is my time to finally share somthing. I started this two days ago, but I did most of it today. Now that I have somthing looking pretty good, I decided it was time to post! I used WOF's templates, but the bucket it waaay toooo big for me. It is a little wider than I would have liked, so if anyone has an idea on how to slim it down, that would be amazing. I mostly used Antman's tut, but it still came out pretty wierd. Also, I thought it would be cool to change up the face a little bit. I added a custom little mouthpiece, and it is going to give make the visor look like it has teeth.