Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
Subscribe
  1. I helped at SDCC '08 NovallTalon's Avatar
    Jun 19, 2007, 9:22 AM - Re: Mandalorian Mercs Custom Mandalorian Costume Club. #76

Turns out that the server our host has us on is currently out of space, and its causing our SQL databases to die (and corrupt as far as our forums go).

Unfortunately, I don't know how high up on the priority list we are with our host so I'm in the same boat as the rest of our visitors heh. Anyhow, just have to wait and see how much work I have to do afterwards.
  2. I helped at SDCC '08 NovallTalon's Avatar
    Jun 19, 2007, 11:55 AM - Re: Mandalorian Mercs Custom Mandalorian Costume Club. #77

Our site is back up and we are working very hard on getting our forums back up.
  3. I helped at SDCC '08 NovallTalon's Avatar
    Jun 19, 2007, 2:50 PM - Re: Mandalorian Mercs Custom Mandalorian Costume Club. #78

We have some new forums up. We chose to use an off-site forum this time so nothing like this happens again.

All of you who had registered previously for the Mercs forum will need to re-register.

http://p068.ezboard.com/bmandalorianmercs

This is only a TEMPORARY SITE until our hosted forums are back up. We may be able to import some of our old data...which would be nice.

Tom H
    Last edited by NovallTalon; Jun 19, 2007 at 4:55 PM.
  4. I helped at SDCC '08 NovallTalon's Avatar
    Jun 20, 2007, 11:01 AM - Re: Mandalorian Mercs Custom Mandalorian Costume Club. #79

Ok, our perminant forum is up and running. We are in the process of pulling over as many posts as possible.

Our new forum is located at:

http://mercs.firespray.net/forum/index.php

I will be happy to pre-register anyone who wishes for the next couple days if you PM me the username and password that you want to use.

Again I'm sorry that those of you who have been part of us have had to go through all this mess! Trust me when I say it's been a real pain my the rear, and some sleepless and stressful couple days getting this fixed. The new forums are much much better then the old have have more functionality then you could imagine.

Thanks again for your support!

Tom H / Novall Talon
  5. I helped at SDCC '08 NovallTalon's Avatar
    Jun 21, 2007, 3:03 PM - Re: Mandalorian Mercs Custom Mandalorian Costume Club. #80

Now that we are back on track with the new forum, we are still looking for all you customs out there to come give us a shout =) I think you'll like what we are doing and planning.
  6. Member Since
    Jul 2005
    Jun 25, 2007, 4:45 PM - Re: Mandalorian Mercs Custom Mandalorian Costume Club. #81

Quote NovallTalon said: View Post
    Now that we are back on track with the new forum, we are still looking for all you customs out there to come give us a shout =) I think you'll like what we are doing and planning.
    Yes come check it out. We are grownig fast and always looking for new members.

http://mercs.firespray.net/
  7. Member Since
    Feb 2004
    Jun 25, 2007, 4:55 PM - Re: Mandalorian Mercs Custom Mandalorian Costume Club. #82

The more the merrier
    Jun 25, 2007, 5:09 PM - Re: Mandalorian Mercs Custom Mandalorian Costume Club. #83

I cant get to the page
    Jun 25, 2007, 5:19 PM - Re: Mandalorian Mercs Custom Mandalorian Costume Club. #84

same, it won't load, /cry
  10. I helped at SDCC '08 NovallTalon's Avatar
    Jun 25, 2007, 6:09 PM - Re: Mandalorian Mercs Custom Mandalorian Costume Club. #85

Host is being a real pain in the *$& over the last month. I'm just about ready to drop them for someone else at this point.
  11. I helped at SDCC '08 NovallTalon's Avatar
    Jun 25, 2007, 7:25 PM - Re: Mandalorian Mercs Custom Mandalorian Costume Club. #86

We are back up. Just takes a good top-rope elbow to get things rolling I guess =D
  12. I helped at SDCC '08 The Clayster's Avatar
    Jun 26, 2007, 5:44 PM - Re: Mandalorian Mercs Custom Mandalorian Costume Club. #87

uhm....This thread would have been dead months ago dude, why are you the only one posting?
  13. I helped at SDCC '08 NovallTalon's Avatar
    Jun 26, 2007, 6:01 PM - Re: Mandalorian Mercs Custom Mandalorian Costume Club. #88

3 posted above me yesterday?

I also don't believe in posting 10000000 threads about the same topic.
  14. I helped at SDCC '08 GCNgamer128's Avatar
    Jul 2, 2007, 5:20 PM - Re: Mandalorian Mercs Custom Mandalorian Costume Club. #89

Quote NovallTalon said: View Post
    3 posted above me yesterday?

I also don't believe in posting 10000000 threads about the same topic.
    Well on your website, you tell everyone to bump this thread because you're the only one posting in it.
    Jul 2, 2007, 8:03 PM - Re: Mandalorian Mercs Custom Mandalorian Costume Club. #90

Hey...I'm posting in it!
    Rob
  16. I helped at SDCC '08 NovallTalon's Avatar
    Jul 2, 2007, 9:37 PM - Re: Mandalorian Mercs Custom Mandalorian Costume Club. #91

Quote GCNgamer128 said: View Post
    Well on your website, you tell everyone to bump this thread because you're the only one posting in it.
    Actually no, I'm not telling...I'm encouraging them to. If they want to post in the thread then that's fine, if not then they arn't made to. Posting the same thing over and over again to me is like spamming, just keeping the thread alive every now and then isn't.

If/when I'm asked to make a new thread then I will.
    Jul 6, 2007, 3:25 AM - Re: Mandalorian Mercs Custom Mandalorian Costume Club. #92

i thought clay and gcn were both in mercs...why are they bashing a promotional thread for it...not trying to instigate...just been outta the loop for a lil bit...send me a PM someone
  18. I helped at SDCC '08 GCNgamer128's Avatar
    Jul 6, 2007, 3:34 AM - Re: Mandalorian Mercs Custom Mandalorian Costume Club. #93

I'm not bashing. It's just that this thread doesn't seem to get any interest, so a repeated bump by its creator gets kind of annoying. The creator of the thread also posts on another board of his ownership to, "bump the thread because he is the only one who posts in it."

When my threads are dead and no one visits them, I let them die; not resurrect them.
    Jul 6, 2007, 3:38 AM - Re: Mandalorian Mercs Custom Mandalorian Costume Club. #94

ive seen new people on the mercs that ive seen posting in TDH for a good while...so advertisement/interest must still be up there...would you recommend to novall to make a brand new thread with the same subject to encourage custom mandalorians to check out his site? or would it be more convenient to just use the same one for the same purpose? either way...its better to tell him in PMs and not make a fuss about it on the forums imho
  20. I helped at SDCC '08 GCNgamer128's Avatar
    Jul 6, 2007, 3:40 AM - Re: Mandalorian Mercs Custom Mandalorian Costume Club. #95

I think it would be a better idea if he requested that the thread became a sticky so it wouldn't have to be repeatedly bumped.
    Jul 6, 2007, 3:41 AM - Re: Mandalorian Mercs Custom Mandalorian Costume Club. #96

good idea..i knew you could come with something better
  22. I helped at SDCC '08 The Clayster's Avatar
    Jul 6, 2007, 3:50 AM - Re: Mandalorian Mercs Custom Mandalorian Costume Club. #97

Quote TantiveIV said: View Post
    i thought clay and gcn were both in mercs...why are they bashing a promotional thread for it...not trying to instigate...just been outta the loop for a lil bit...send me a PM someone
    I didn't bash, asking a question isn't bashing.
  23. I helped at SDCC '08 The Clayster's Avatar
    Jul 6, 2007, 3:50 AM - Re: Mandalorian Mercs Custom Mandalorian Costume Club. #98

Quote TantiveIV said: View Post
    ive seen new people on the mercs that ive seen posting in TDH for a good while...so advertisement/interest must still be up there...would you recommend to novall to make a brand new thread with the same subject to encourage custom mandalorians to check out his site? or would it be more convenient to just use the same one for the same purpose? either way...its better to tell him in PMs and not make a fuss about it on the forums imho
    And I didn't, you sparked a fuss, good job.
  24. I helped at SDCC '08 NovallTalon's Avatar
    Jul 6, 2007, 8:41 AM - Re: Mandalorian Mercs Custom Mandalorian Costume Club. #99

Sticky requested.

The thread gets little posting interest, but generates quite a bit of interest about the club just like how the TDH banner on our site generates interest for TDH. It should always be encouraged that clubs work together, IMHO that keeps the attitude levels to a minimum.

Anyhow thanks for the sticky idea.
  25. I helped at SDCC '08 NovallTalon's Avatar
    Jul 8, 2007, 11:49 AM - Re: Mandalorian Mercs Custom Mandalorian Costume Club. #100

We are currently running an art contest for forum members to come up with our region emblems.

We are offering free Mandalorian Mercs t-shirts and hoodies as prizes! Everyone is invited to participate, but in order to do so you must be a forum member (It's the only way we can track entries at this time). So hop on over and take part in this great contest!

http://mercs.firespray.net/forum/index.php