Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Subscribe
    Apr 11, 2007, 12:25 PM - Re: Mandalorian Crossovers #26

Well I have now started work on a great crossover theme for my next Custom Mando. I'm a big lover of 2000AD Comics, so I'm now in production of a Judge Mando. Very much like the Movie version outfit. I will start a fresh tread very soon. This project is going to be called Judge Valcar.... I will start the thread very soon......
    Apr 11, 2007, 9:37 PM - Re: Mandalorian Crossovers #27

Oh, hadn't thought of Judge. Looking foreward to see the progress!

I should be have an update here sometime. Once I finish my current commision I should have a whole lot more free time to build mine up. When a few of these have been made (conceptual and otherwise) I'm going to start up a website to showcase them. It'll be a while down the road, but I'm thinking this summer I can at least put up a temporary site at freewebs or something.
    Apr 26, 2007, 5:06 PM - Re: Mandalorian Crossovers #28

Ok, so my commisioned model is being a pain in the butt, and Valcar inspired me to work on my crossover a bit. I got the shoulder bells, backplate/collar, and the gauntlets finished. The gauntlets were just simple place holders cuz I can't really think of anything to do with those, but I really wanted to put those spikes on the arms 8) I'll probably end up using modded Jango or Boba guants. I'll propably finish off the day with a battarang model Something with a mix between a bat and a mythosaur.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y24...or/more-01.png
    http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y24...or/more-02.png
    http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y24...or/more-03.png
    http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y24...or/more-04.png
  4. I helped at SDCC '08 NovallTalon's Avatar
    Apr 26, 2007, 9:06 PM - Re: Mandalorian Crossovers #29

Thats gonna look pretty sweet!
    Apr 27, 2007, 5:39 AM - Re: Mandalorian Crossovers #30

i was looking on the rubies website last night (to see how much their jango bucket was) when i saw something amazing...at first it seemed rather ordinary...until i realised that it was an exacto blade away from being an amazing mandalorian...it was this

and i thought...this would make a great mando/predator crossover...all you would have to do is cut a t visor out of the removable face mask and put in a visor...then make up some suitable predator mando armour...perhaps use the predator gauntlets in the place of mando ones (there isnt a lot of different anyway)...this will probably be my next project after the mando im working on now

i also saw this...and it got me thinking...this would make a really cool kotor mandalore bucket obviously with the flames trimmed off

all the flmaes have lights attatched to them and the eyes of the skull..so they light up...i just though it would be col to have a republic commando style visor light in a mandalore bucket
    May 3, 2007, 2:34 PM - Re: Mandalorian Crossovers #31

ive been on paint for some time today...so i thought id expand on the whole predator mando idea i had...so here go nothing:-

its really rough...but i thought id show you what i had in mind lol

anyway c yas
    May 3, 2007, 3:05 PM - Re: Mandalorian Crossovers #32

cool, but I'd loose the standing RF stock, and have it eject out of the port above the eye.
    May 3, 2007, 3:18 PM - Re: Mandalorian Crossovers #33

thats a good idea, i just added that to accentuate the mandoness i personally dont like rf's anyway my buckets not gonna have 1 lk
    May 4, 2007, 3:26 PM - Re: Mandalorian Crossovers #34

I too have no RF Stork on my Sniper Mando.....