Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Subscribe
    May 3, 2009, 1:11 AM - Re: Mandalorian Concepts #26

Quote BH Reaper said: View Post
    I've gotta say the Jedi (I can't believe I'm going to say this!) has to be my favourite. Would be any drama's if I tried that one?
    I think he looks awesome mate! Outstanding work!!!!!:thumbup
    Do it to it brother. I would love to see every one of these concepts become reality. I'm just jealous I don't have the time and money to do it myself.
    Tdh has some of the most talented artists i've ever seen. I posted my work here in the hopes that you guys would bring them to life. I have no doubt you will more than do it justice. Don't forget to post a WIP.
    May 3, 2009, 1:19 AM - Re: Mandalorian Concepts #27

I'm really interested in doing the heavy mando if you have more pics? I have no idea when I'll get to him as I'm working on a few things right now but I'd like to make him a reality.
    May 3, 2009, 1:20 AM - Re: Mandalorian Concepts #28

Quote SinisterFett said: View Post
    Those images of the Heavy Mando lid are exactly what I was hoping for. That neck shield too is a great idea and will also be incorporated. It should be feasable to do this from a standard Mando helmet. A bit of sintra here, a bit of bondo there and a shed load of time, but do-able non the less.
    Thanks once again for letting me do this. It will be a couple of months before I get a chance to start on it but it will be done. Artistic licence will be applied as it won't be a direct copy, but close enough.
    By the way. That back pack is also a thing of beauty
    Cheers
    Thanks again for the compliments. Use all the artistic licence you want. Make it your own. Just don't forget the WIP.
    May 4, 2009, 11:17 AM - Re: Mandalorian Concepts #29

No worries on the WIP I'll be sure to take a load of progress pics and post one up when I get around to it. Like I said. It'll be a couple of months before start up but this one is marked down on the calendar.

Cheers
    May 4, 2009, 11:22 AM - Re: Mandalorian Concepts #30

Hey Sinister, you doing the full heavy Mando or just the lid?
    May 4, 2009, 11:29 AM - Re: Mandalorian Concepts #31

Only planning to do the lid Skupilkinson. I read you were intending to do the whole suit, that's not a problem as far as I'm concerned. My Heavy Mando lid is going to be part of my Assassin style Mando. Whenever I get around to building that!!
    May 4, 2009, 11:34 AM - Re: Mandalorian Concepts #32

I know what you mean. Check my status, I really could do with more hours in the days!!

End of hijack.
    May 8, 2009, 11:38 AM - Re: Mandalorian Concepts #33

Very cool designs I wouldnt mind making one of those just to do it like the sith myself very cool also love your avatar
  9. Member Since
    Jun 2009
    Jun 21, 2009, 6:13 PM - Re: Mandalorian Concepts #34

Great concept art! And I agree, that Sith one rocks
  10. Member Since
    Jun 2009
    Jun 24, 2009, 11:35 AM - Re: Mandalorian Concepts #35

love the sith one for sure, great concept designs
  11. Member Since
    Jun 2009
    Jun 27, 2009, 12:47 AM - Re: Mandalorian Concepts #36

Heavy, Jedi & SITH!!!!!! they are awesome!!!!!!

Great ideas & artwork!!!
    Jun 27, 2009, 2:36 AM - Re: Mandalorian Concepts #37

Great work, but just so you know, I am stealing this idea!! Maybe just a few color changes to suit my taste, very cool.

13. Member Since
    Jun 2009
    Jun 27, 2009, 7:44 AM - Re: Mandalorian Concepts #38

WOW . . . I love the attention to small details, the battle droid head/face is a great touch, I'm intending my current WIP custom to be a bit of a souvenir collector, is it cool if I 'borrow' that idea ? :thumbup.
    Jun 27, 2009, 1:50 PM - Re: Mandalorian Concepts #39

I still wanna see that sith one done, that looks like 110% win

El1te
    Jun 27, 2009, 5:31 PM - Re: Mandalorian Concepts #40

Dear azheat01,... THIEF! Seriously, go for it and post us some pics when you're done.
    I've always thought that the Jedi could have just as easily been the sith with a few modifications ( color etc.). So anyway, make it your own, improve it however you want.
    Jun 27, 2009, 5:40 PM - Re: Mandalorian Concepts #41

Quote Boba-Debt said: View Post
    WOW . . . I love the attention to small details, the battle droid head/face is a great touch, I'm intending my current WIP custom to be a bit of a souvenir collector, is it cool if I 'borrow' that idea ? :thumbup.
    Absolutely! No problem. I think the souvenir collector idea is great. My personal thought process behind the heavy damage concept was that he was very nearly killed in a large droid battle.
    After it was all over, he was put back together with parts that were laying around. Super battle droid arm and leg, Droideka laser, and battle droid belt buckle.
  17. Nevu440
    Jun 28, 2009, 4:48 PM - Re: Mandalorian Concepts #42

Love your work, its amazing dude! I cant even draw a circle in photoshop! My custom mando is supposed to be a Jedi or some sort. But after seeing the sith mando, I am definetaly going sith! Would u ever offer to draw up peoples customs on photoshop? If you do I call being first in line!
  18. Member Since
    Jun 2009
    Jun 28, 2009, 7:59 PM - Re: Mandalorian Concepts #43

You have the nod of satisfaction of this Sith!!!!
    Jun 29, 2009, 5:37 PM - Re: Mandalorian Concepts #44

Quote Nevu440 said: View Post
    Love your work, its amazing dude! I cant even draw a circle in photoshop! My custom mando is supposed to be a Jedi or some sort. But after seeing the sith mando, I am definetaly going sith! Would u ever offer to draw up peoples customs on photoshop? If you do I call being first in line!
    Sorry but Skulpinkinson has already asked me to work up some of his customs. I would also love to do some work for you too though.
    I am going to be starting on these as soon as my job cools down a bit. I'll PM you and we can work it out. Thanks for the compliment BTW.
  20. Nevu440
    Jun 29, 2009, 9:06 PM - Re: Mandalorian Concepts #45

Thats just fine. Skip does some great work with pepakura so his customs look nice. I will be looking forward to that PM . And your welcome, great works deserve to know that it is great work.
    Jun 30, 2009, 12:43 AM - Re: Mandalorian Concepts #46

You remembered me?? LOL! Looking forward to seeing them too bro!
    Jun 30, 2009, 11:42 AM - Re: Mandalorian Concepts #47

OK, depressed now, there are some far too talented people around here! Serioulsy, I'm just jealous, if may talent was a percentage of what I've seen around here I'd be happy. oneone, keep up the good work fella!
  23. Member Since
    Jun 2009
    Jul 1, 2009, 12:19 AM - Re: Mandalorian Concepts #48

I showed these pics to some friends & they all LOVE them. Keep up the good work.
    Jul 1, 2009, 12:38 PM - Re: Mandalorian Concepts #49

Really cool!
    Jul 7, 2009, 10:08 AM - Re: Mandalorian Concepts #50

Those look great, I have only 1 piece of advice. In the Jedi concept, how about turning the lightsabers around to be like guard shotos, and then give him a double bladed sword on his belt, maby even one that comes apart!!!!! I'm just thinking, what you have now would be great for a quick in'n'out, but not for dueling. However, a mando woth 4 lightsabers. that would be more dangerous than General Grievous.

Any way I bow to your most stellar and unattainable artistic talent. :P