Well, I've been working on the Krayt Dragon helmet from Saz for the last couple days. I started off by adding my greeblies, custom keyslots, custom ear caps etc. Then I made my cut outs and backfilled with Bondo and Glazing Putty. Today I finished the sanding, masked off the Krayt Dragon and have started painting. So,here it is so far...
I'llput onemore bronze coat on today. Tomorrow I'llwetsand the bronze and mask off the key slotsand earcaps. Then I'll paint layer after layer, wetsanding between each. Once all the under coats are on, I'll get the top colors on, do the detail work etc. I'll keep posting daily progress.