Subscribe
    Jan 18, 2004, 1:54 PM - Jodo Kast Armor - two short steps on the road to completion #1

Hi again. Well, I finally buckled down and completed my first 2 pcs of Jodo Armor. I was a little overwhelmed with all the pcs so I decided to focus on the easier pcs and get going that way.

Here at last are my newly painted shoulder bells.

The pics are weak mainly because I'm still using my crappy webcam.

I cut them from 3mm Sintra, shaped them, primered them in white, a coat of silver, tape applied to damage areas, a few coats of "Florida Orange" were than applied, misted lightly with flat black, decal applied and the whole thing was sealed in a clear coat.

Now, only 9 pcs of armor left to go!

Jan 18, 2004, 8:33 PM - Re: Jodo Kast Armor - two short steps on the road to completion #2

Sweet Jodo!!!!

Keep the pics coming!!!!

JK3
    Jan 18, 2004, 8:57 PM - Re: Jodo Kast Armor - two short steps on the road to completion #3

Looking good. Nice paint job

I know how you feel. I have all my parts done and ready to paint but still have yet to get to them. But it will be so sweet when they are painted and done. Just remember patience is a must when doing this. I screwed up a few pieces in the past being inpatient.

Jan 18, 2004, 9:13 PM - Re: Jodo Kast Armor - two short steps on the road to completion #4

I was a little cautiois about the misting with flat black. If I messed it up, there goes an expensive decal and lots of work.

As it turned out, the misting looks awesome. I hope to borrow a descent digital camera and put up some better pics.'

Oh yeah, finished the cod painting today. Woot!
  5. Member Since
    Aug 2003
    Jan 19, 2004, 9:21 PM - Re: Jodo Kast Armor - two short steps on the road to completion #5

The shoulder bell came out great. Keep us posted.

TK0907/Chris
  6. Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Sep 16, 2005, 7:23 PM - Re: Jodo Kast Armor - two short steps on the road to completion #6

pics isnt workin for me
    Sep 16, 2005, 7:33 PM - Re: Jodo Kast Armor - two short steps on the road to completion #7

Same thing here as in the helmet thread, pics aren't working because this thread is almost 2 years old and the pics were probally on a server that doesn't exist anymore or the pics were moved.
  8. Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Sep 16, 2005, 8:03 PM - Re: Jodo Kast Armor - two short steps on the road to completion #8

sorry again