Been poking around the forums for awhile and I'm learning a lot about puting together a quality mando.
I'm building a boba fett for my 10 year old (from trash cans) and my 8 year old has a jango fett. Daddy wants to start on a Jaster Mereel costume so we can be a troopin' mando family.
Got a couple questions that I hope you can assist me with some answers.
(All references are from my interpretation of the Jango Fett Dark horse comic Open Seasons)
- it looks grey to me
- Not clear if he has the oversleeves or not
- Also looks grey or aluminum/steel
- Red brick color accents?
- Red tinted visor?
- Also red brick color?
- No flame thrower?
- His gauntlets do not look like fetts
- No wrist rocket?
- Not real clear if he has hoses attached to the gauntlets
- Also an aluminum/grey/steel color?
- No knee darts
- accent with red brick color (shoulder bells)
- Any references other than the comic book?
- Might have to go with artistic liberties on this one
- He doesn't have a jet pack when he buy the farm.
- Looks like Jango style pistols
- Holsters also look like jangos
- Looks like Jangos, but only 6 of 'em
- Does he have any pouches?
- Doesn't look like he has one. Looks more like a sash
Also in the comic, when jaster dies jango is left in charge. When jango approaches the governor jango looks like he's sporting jasters armor - how/why did that happen?
Again, any feedback would be appreciated.