Subscribe
  1. Member Since
    Jan 2008
    Jan 6, 2008, 2:07 AM - I need you to desing something #1

can somebody desing armor with a wetern look with some mandilorian that looks like it would be fit for living on tatoine oh and a sunguard from swg.

Please my friend and I are making a 3d game posibly mmorpg and its freeware and I need this drawing so please reply
  2. I helped at SDCC '08 The Clayster's Avatar
    Jan 6, 2008, 3:23 AM - Re: I need you to desing something #2

Well I have a question:

If you know what it looks like, why don't you try to sketch something up? That way you can get the look you really desire, and what you are really looking for. If you can do 3d stuff, you can easily make something up on the pc right?
  3. Member Since
    Jan 2008
    Jan 6, 2008, 12:53 PM - Re: I need you to desing something #3

I can't figure out what it will look like I just know that it should be western like with mandolorian influence
    Jan 6, 2008, 3:15 PM - Re: I need you to desing something #4

Jango with Smith and Wessons instead of Westars.
    Jan 6, 2008, 4:09 PM - Re: I need you to desing something #5

Replace the holster rig with a more classic western rig, either double or single. Replace the Westars with 1 or 2 DE-10 pistols (they resemble revolvers). Wear the Jango/Concept Boba poncho. Be very scruffy, earthy colours. Worn brown leather gloves, that kind of thing.
  6. Member Since
    Jan 2008
    Jan 6, 2008, 7:05 PM - Re: I need you to desing something #6

where would i find this early concept?

thanks guys
    Jan 6, 2008, 9:43 PM - Re: I need you to desing something #7

Quote snowboardmoose said: View Post
    where would i find this early concept?

thanks guys
    ...Perhaps you could draw it yourself? Hire a freelance artist to draw your idea for you? Enlist an artistic friend you know on a more personal basis who you could ask for a freebie?

The folks here are happy to give suggestions and feedback and toss out ideas, but I doubt you're going to get a free drawing.

Besides, if you're making a MMORPG, shouldn't you already have an artist or two on staff?
  8. I helped at SDCC '08 The Clayster's Avatar
    Jan 6, 2008, 10:54 PM - Re: I need you to desing something #8

Quote CuteLucca said: View Post
    ...Perhaps you could draw it yourself? Hire a freelance artist to draw your idea for you? Enlist an artistic friend you know on a more personal basis who you could ask for a freebie?

The folks here are happy to give suggestions and feedback and toss out ideas, but I doubt you're going to get a free drawing.

Besides, if you're making a MMORPG, shouldn't you already have an artist or two on staff?