I need you to desing something

I need you to desing something

can somebody desing armor with a wetern look with some mandilorian that looks like it would be fit for living on tatoine oh and a sunguard from swg.

Please my friend and I are making a 3d game posibly mmorpg and its freeware and I need this drawing so please reply

I helped at SDCC '08 The Clayster's Avatar
    From
    Laughlin, NV

Re: I need you to desing something

Well I have a question:

If you know what it looks like, why don't you try to sketch something up? That way you can get the look you really desire, and what you are really looking for. If you can do 3d stuff, you can easily make something up on the pc right?

I can't figure out what it will look like I just know that it should be western like with mandolorian influence

From
    Calgary

Jango with Smith and Wessons instead of Westars.

Replace the holster rig with a more classic western rig, either double or single. Replace the Westars with 1 or 2 DE-10 pistols (they resemble revolvers). Wear the Jango/Concept Boba poncho. Be very scruffy, earthy colours. Worn brown leather gloves, that kind of thing.

where would i find this early concept?

thanks guys

snowboardmoose said: View Post
    where would i find this early concept?

thanks guys
    ...Perhaps you could draw it yourself? Hire a freelance artist to draw your idea for you? Enlist an artistic friend you know on a more personal basis who you could ask for a freebie?

The folks here are happy to give suggestions and feedback and toss out ideas, but I doubt you're going to get a free drawing.

Besides, if you're making a MMORPG, shouldn't you already have an artist or two on staff?

I helped at SDCC '08 The Clayster's Avatar
    From
    Laughlin, NV

CuteLucca said: View Post
    ...Perhaps you could draw it yourself? Hire a freelance artist to draw your idea for you? Enlist an artistic friend you know on a more personal basis who you could ask for a freebie?

The folks here are happy to give suggestions and feedback and toss out ideas, but I doubt you're going to get a free drawing.

Besides, if you're making a MMORPG, shouldn't you already have an artist or two on staff?