Last edited by Cruzer; Jun 18, 2014 at 9:24 AM.
Last edited by Cruzer; Jun 18, 2014 at 6:57 PM.
That's looking wicked m8
Looking awesome dude! Love the MDF work
That looking amazing m8 :-) your a very talented man ;-) and can't wait to see the finished version :-) (in my hands)
Ok, here's the final version before beginning the molding process. The rangefinder ear cap is temporarily attached and will be removed for molding separately. I also decided to keep the original Jango keys in order give the helmet some detailing in the back. Please excuse the exposed light areas on the edges as they are the unavoidable result of lightly scouring the helmet with steel wool to make the surface as smooth as possible for molding...
Last edited by Cruzer; Jul 5, 2014 at 10:24 AM.
Just amazing bud :-) is all I can say
Top notch work, I love it.
The design of the non-rangefinder ear has bugged me since the beginning of this build. I knew I had to confront the issue before molding or I'd regret it later. So today I added more detailing to it after studying the details and artist's shadowing in the main reference pic for that ear. Now I'm satisfied with beginning the molding process...
pheeew... i really think of getting one to finish my Mereel project i started 2 years ago. O_O
Last edited by Cruzer; Jul 12, 2014 at 7:49 PM.
Glad you guys approve, thanks. It was a fun project, but a lot of work for just one helmet. Guess that's what I get for agreeing to make attachable comic style ears, and not realizing my prop making OCD would kick in!! 😉