First thread. ok.

First thread. ok.

Okay, so this is my first thread on thedentedhelmet. I have seen some videos on youtube of people making some impressing looking Mandalorian armor out of simply cardbord and posterboard. Im not really planning on doing anything serious with this but I thought making some Mando armor would be fun. So if this truly is possible I would greatly appreciate it if someone could send me some advice on how it should be done and maybe some templates.

Thanks, Gunblade543

Re: First thread. ok.

Welcome! HereŽll you find templates: http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/showt...rmor-Templates Just grub around here in the forum and youŽll find anything youŽll need

Ok, thanks a lot for the templates, however I had one more question. After you create all of the armor pieces, how do turn it into an actual suit? Like, what do you put the armor pieces onto? Thanks again.

From
    Houston, Tx

Obviously there are many different ways to do it, but most people (almost all) attach the torso/shoulder armor pieces onto a vest, which then goes over a flight suit.

From
    North Carolina

Yeah, he pretty much hit the nail on the head. The armor attaches to a jacket via any method you prefer. You can use a combination of Velcro and snaps, or permanently bolt it to your jacket. Here is a page with several tutorials on how to do this: http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/wiki/Boba_armor_to_vest The jacket is placed over a jump suit, and there you have it! The shoulder armor is also attached to the jacket. Same method.

Okay, thanks a lot! As soon as possible I will try and get started on this!