First Mando Build. Need Ideas!

First Mando Build. Need Ideas!

Hi, I have already posted a "First Boba Build" thread in its respective category. However I have decided to move away from making a boba and start a custom Mando/Bounty hunter with the supplies I have already acquired. So if anyone has any links to things I can base my armor design/color scheme off of that would be awesome. My favorite color combo is black and red but I appreciate any other ideas you guys have to offer!

PS: I already have a boba style helmet made by rubies and I am willing to do minor modifications to it (paint, greeblies, interior, etc..) I also have begun to cut Boba armor from black garbage cans. Also i want to spend as little money as possible so as much as I'd love to go and buy flight suit, flack jacket, boots, stuff like that I would like to do as much as I can with what I already have.

From
    Frederick, United States

Re: First Mando Build. Need Ideas!

Have you been to the Mandalorian Merc's forums? They are totally focused on that sort of thing and have a lot of helpful threads on building what you want on a budget too. The TDH forums are the absolute spot for cannon Mando's, but I think you may find more help there also.

http://mercs.firespray.net/forum/index.php

Re: First Mando Build. Need Ideas!

Vultana said: View Post
    Have you been to the Mandalorian Merc's forums? They are totally focused on that sort of thing and have a lot of helpful threads on building what you want on a budget too. The TDH forums are the absolute spot for cannon Mando's, but I think you may find more help there also.
    http://mercs.firespray.net/forum/index.php
    Hey thanks Vultana! I'm registering my account right now!