This is built off of Skupilkinson's pepakura model. I used cheap dollar store earbud headphones for the chin greeblies. The white base paint that I used is Rust-Oleum Appliance Epoxy. It makes a thick glossy finish and filled in the sanding marks that I forgot to smooth out. The only problem with the stuff (other than the odor) is that It took a day and a half to dry.
The LED is wired in, but I have no battery enclosure made yet.
I still need to make vents on the lower ears and put a visor in. I have the guts of a hardhat that I plan on putting in instead of padding. It should sit firmly on my head without too much wobbling.
-Edit - Update Bad URLs