Subscribe
  1. Member Since
    Jun 2009
    Jun 26, 2009, 6:14 AM - Re: Custom Mando Sniper #26

I'll get some scissors and go find a suitable 'donor'
  2. Member Since
    Nov 2008
    Jun 26, 2009, 1:33 PM - Re: Custom Mando Sniper #27

Wow, or you could just cut a finger off your glove. Then again I always liked the fingerless look!
  3. Member Since
    Jun 2009
    Jun 27, 2009, 6:29 AM - Re: Custom Mando Sniper #28

Stylus, iPhone gloves, finger severing or just fingerless gloves . . . well. . . I have plenty of options ,although I think fingerless glove would do fine.

I want to add an element of the sand people to the suit, (after all, they are the natives) perhaps having a modified tuken rifle ?!?! Or hand wraps (similar to the tusken boots) instead of gloves . . .not sure yet, much to decide!
  4. Nevu440
    Jun 29, 2009, 8:20 PM - Re: Custom Mando Sniper #29

Updates??
    Well whatever you end up doing, it will probably look great. I might go with the hand wraps maybe. The modified tusken rifle would be cool too, but I thought you planned on making your big sniper rifle? Maybe the tusken could go on your back, or have it as a backup.
    -Nevu
  5. Member Since
    Jun 2009
    Jun 29, 2009, 8:54 PM - Re: Custom Mando Sniper #30

couldnt you take a stylus and modify it to fit on the back of you hand running down one of the fingers? maybe you could take one apart and just use the end
  6. Member Since
    Jun 2009
    Jun 30, 2009, 9:24 PM - Re: Custom Mando Sniper #31

I think fingerless hand wrap style gloves is the way forward.

I do still really want to make the huge sniper but as the tusken rifle is fairly large anyway I may just make a modified version. I want to work on a way to make it more portable (removable barrel / folding stock etc)

Sorry for being so slack, I'll get things rolling again soon when I have a little more cash at my disposal.

Debt.