Compact jetpack, vest, gauntlet weapons and blasters?

JCent105

Jr Hunter
Hey everyone, I have cruising around the jetpack forum and I notice that all the jetpacks are quite bulky. I am going to be making an assassin mando and want to get a smaller jetpack (stealthy like). Anyone have any ideas or people I should look to?

I was wondering what you all would think would be good weapons to be put onto my gauntlets. I ordered gauntlets from redkraytdragon and a flame thrower attachment (which I may convert into a dart shooter) and I want to put blades on the outsides of both gauntlets. Any thoughts would be great!

Does anyone know where I can get a cheap vest the looks good?

Are there any small blaster/blaster pistols that are cheap?

My budget is low I just bought armor gauntlets, a flight suit will be purchased soon and a helmet will be ordered shortly.

Thanks!
JC

Hey there... I have a a small (built for a kid) custom jetpack I built for my son. Its more of a Jango style pack. Its kind of rough but it could be smoothed out I think and made into something nicer. I used a combination of sign plastic, green styrofoam, and fiberglass to make this so its pretty sturdy. I will see if I have any pics and you could let me know if it interests you.

On the Mando Mercs site there's a guy named White Crow who made a really awesome stealth jump pack, you should check out his kit. I've also seen Commander Cody packs used as stealth jump packs and they look really cool.

Out of curiosity, have you made any progress with the jetpack? I've done the same thing (hood scoops) and I'm wondering what yours ended up looking like?

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back