absolutely newSubscribe
  1. Member Since
    Mar 2013
    Mar 21, 2013, 3:17 PM - absolutely new #1

Su'cuy gar! I'm a lifelong fan, but this is literally the first forum I've signed up for, so I don't know if there's an etiquette or not. Anywho, I have been wanting to make some armor for a while now. I'm a Con-goer, and my final goal is Sev armor with an accurate Dc-17 with attachments, and Dc-15 pistol. But before i even try that, I want to make some custom Mando armor, probably in the Supercommando style. I know nothing at all about making or buying the flightsuit or helmet, or attaching the plates. I am also on a very tight budget, but i do have access to aluminium and stainless steel, which i want to make the plates out of. i need my beskar'gam to have some weight to it Any and all tips and info would be helpful!

Vor entye everyone
  2. Become a member for 90 days and create 50 posts and you won't see these ads.Register now!
    Mar 22, 2013, 8:55 AM - Re: absolutely new #2

Best of luck with your build! Also, if you're looking for more specific information I suggest you use the search function, no doubt someone has tackled every concievable problem at some point.
  4. Member Since
    Mar 2013
    Mar 22, 2013, 10:49 PM - Re: absolutely new #3

Thanks! that thread is a big chunk of what I was looking for.
    And yeah, i was thinking the same thing, this forum is amazing!