Subscribe
  1. Community Founder Art Andrews's Avatar
    Feb 4, 2011, 9:33 AM - Wiki Update #1

Hello all.

We installed the wiki years ago and it truly is a great piece of software. Unfortunately, it isn't tied in to vBulletin very well and therefore was never populated as it should have been, meaning it isn't the resource it could be.

With that in mind, we are having new software installed that will directly integrate with vbulletin and allow you to easily contribute to the wiki. We have a team coming in next week to begin the install and migration for a couple of days (probably starting Monday). Please be patient with us as this is done.

Once the new wiki is in place, we will be holding contests throughout the remainder of the year to help get it populated and get a knowledge transfer from the forum to the wiki to help future Fett fans easily be able to find the information they need.
    Feb 5, 2011, 1:59 AM - Re: Wiki Update #2

Well, it was about time for a new face lift like the one on TDH. More info means more visitors! Amazing work so far. Everything you touch is transformed in gold!

Respect!
    Feb 7, 2011, 1:12 PM - Re: Wiki Update #3

It's getting better and better...

Respect!
    Jul 17, 2011, 4:27 PM - Re: Wiki Update #4

Any update on when the wiki is coming back? I put off building a jetpack and now that I want to look for templates, they're gone.
    Jul 17, 2011, 9:14 PM - Re: Wiki Update #5

Quote NegativeEleven said: View Post
    Any update on when the wiki is coming back? I put off building a jetpack and now that I want to look for templates, they're gone.
    you don't need a wiki for that... there are stickies at the top of the various threads. for example, in the boba fett armor section there's a post called "all boba fett armor stencils and templates" right at the top of the page.
  6. BGHunter is offline BGHunter
    Jul 18, 2011, 6:52 AM - Re: Wiki Update #6

**** I liked making up my own wiki posts I thought they would be there forever
  7. High Speed Low Drag Fett 4 Real's Avatar
    Jul 18, 2011, 8:24 AM - Re: Wiki Update #7

Ill try n remember to ask Art later today about the wiki
  8. Jul 18, 2011, 3:05 PM - Re: Wiki Update #8

The updated wiki is still under development. I believe that Art is wanting to unveil at the beginning of August. However he does have quite a lot going on currently so it could possibly be some time shortly after that.
    Jul 18, 2011, 3:06 PM - Re: Wiki Update #9

Quote BGHunter said: View Post
    **** I liked making up my own wiki posts I thought they would be there forever
    nah, things change all the time. i put a lot of hours into a couple of older versions of the wiki and all of that has been lost several times over now.
    Jul 18, 2011, 8:30 PM - Re: Wiki Update #10

We have a wiki? Who knew?