Subscribe
    Sep 9, 2008, 1:12 AM - Who sent this? #1

OK, here's the low down. I moved out two weeks ago (yahoo), and some of my mail is still hitting my parents house. She got a package today with her address, but under the name "Adrien", which is someone we don't know. The return address is from "Jacen" in Singapore. Because it's her address, she opened the box, and finds a set of Jango looking leather holsters. This is cool, but they're not mine, and I want to get them back to their home. Since I am far away from home, my mom will be sending me pictures tomorrow (she's really tired right now).

However, I did get her to look at some pictures of jango holsters. They aren't rubies, she specificlly said it's "stiff leather". Since the return address is from singapore, I thought I'd check SFP (I know they're the Philippines, but I wanted to check) and said they look similar to SFP's version, but wasn't sure.

I just wanted to see if anyone by the name of Adrien was around here, who bought a pair of Jango holsters. I'll put up those pictures tomorrow.

There's also no packing slip, so I don't know if it's a paypal bought ebay item. The only people I've ever bought things from who are from Singapore, was "costumebase" on eBay, for a han solo costume. That was years ago though.

Anyways, I know it's not much help without pics, but does anyone know a "Jacen" in Singapore?
  2. formerly old_jedi_mind_trick Bobby Fett UK's Avatar
    Sep 9, 2008, 2:12 AM - Re: Who sent this? #2

Hey buddy, any members live close to you? Maybe they had them shipped to your address so the wife did not find out they had been buying more costume stuff.....err......not that I would need to do that.
    Sep 9, 2008, 9:57 AM - Re: Who sent this? #3

I think Bleaahhh makes Jango holsters and is from Singapore. He has those threads in the Jango forum for Jumpsuit, vests and holsters if I am not mistaken.

http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/showthread.php?t=21293
    Sep 9, 2008, 1:19 PM - Re: Who sent this? #4

This is where the mixup happened. You ordered holsters from him before:

http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/showp...8&postcount=24
    Sep 9, 2008, 11:37 PM - Re: Who sent this? #5

Ah, forgot about that. I'll check it out, thanks guys
  6. Member Since
    Feb 2005
    Sep 10, 2008, 12:44 AM - Re: Who sent this? #6

that package was frm me.

i'll do a check and get back to your PM.

=]
    Sep 10, 2008, 12:48 AM - Re: Who sent this? #7

awesome, thanks dude!