Visitor Messaging Disabled.

From
    Las Vegas, NV

Visitor Messaging Disabled.

We have disabled Visitor Messaging as it is continually confused with Private Messaging and messages that were intended to be private communications are inadvertently publicly posted on a member's profile via Visitor Messaging.

As with many things, this is probably something that the vast majority of members didn't even know existed, so its effects on most will be negligible.

From
    England

Re: Visitor Messaging Disabled.

Is this the same as the feature that used to display how many visits my profile page had had and who the last ten were? This information no longer appears for me.

Andy

From
    Galati, Romania

intwenothor said: View Post
    Is this the same as the feature that used to display how many visits my profile page had had and who the last ten were?
    The visitor message was on the center-right side of the profile window (where now shows your friend's posts) and it's function was similar to the PM, more exactly you could post to a particular member messages visible to everyone.

intwenothor said: View Post
    This information no longer appears for me.

Andy
    I have the same problem.

good riddance! i used to get messages that were supposed to be PMs all the time on that.