Subscribe
  1. Community Founder Art Andrews's Avatar
    Aug 22, 2008, 9:05 AM - Unregistered Users access to Cargo Hold Restricted #1

We have set access restrictions that limit unregistered users (non-members) from viewing the Cargo Hold. This is the first step in project we have underway to gradually introduce members to the board in a stepped fashion in which they will gain access to more areas of the board as they gain more experience here at TDH.

D
  2. Spideyfett is offline Spideyfett
    Aug 22, 2008, 9:37 AM - Re: Unregistered Users access to Cargo Hold Restricted #2

The Dent said: View Post
    We have set access restrictions that limit unregistered users (non-members) from viewing the Cargo Hold. This is the first step in project we have underway to gradually introduce members to the board in a stepped fashion in which they will gain access to more areas of the board as they gain more experience here at TDH.

D
    I think that's a great move....other boards do the same, and it helps with people that just come here to sell and not contribute.
  3. Aug 22, 2008, 10:44 AM - Re: Unregistered Users access to Cargo Hold Restricted #3

Diito that
  4. I helped at SDCC '08 MandalorFett's Avatar
    Aug 22, 2008, 11:03 AM - Re: Unregistered Users access to Cargo Hold Restricted #4

Right on.
    Aug 22, 2008, 1:53 PM - Re: Unregistered Users access to Cargo Hold Restricted #5

Hmmm. I tried responding to one thread in the cargo hold this afternoon and it wouldn't let me. It worked just now, but this is my home pc and not one of the ones at work that I tried on before. Does that have anything to do with it? Or is it just that I'm a noob?
  6. Community Founder Art Andrews's Avatar
    Aug 22, 2008, 2:57 PM - Re: Unregistered Users access to Cargo Hold Restricted #6

We had a problem with the permissions earlier and had some members locked out who shouldn't have been. That is most likely what you were experiencing.
    Aug 22, 2008, 3:11 PM - Re: Unregistered Users access to Cargo Hold Restricted #7

Aha. Cheers.
    Sep 1, 2008, 9:19 AM - Re: Unregistered Users access to Cargo Hold Restricted #8

Glad to see this going into place.