Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

TDH Event in the UK Help Required

formerly old_jedi_mind_trick Bobby Fett UK's Avatar
    From
    Manchester, England

Re: TDH Event in the UK Help Required

terminal fettler said: View Post
    I may be available if you still need a hand, let me know..
    That would be cool buddy. The whole thing is 19th and 20th. Dave (Boba Trooper and myself are staying over Friday and Saturday Nights at the Arden Hotel. The events start at 9am Sat and 10am Sunday (working from memory) So if you can make any of that you are more than welcome, but I need to know so we can add you to the pass list. Hope you can make it, your contribution here on TDH is really appreciated I am sure a few members would like to meet you, myself included.

Rob.

From
    Bristol, UK

It's the misses birthday that weekend, but we're in Birmingham for a Smashing Pumpkins gig Saturday night, so I'll make an effort to pop in and say hello ... any chance of getting my hands on a TDH shirt?

From
    Jersey, Channel Islands, UK

I'm totally gutted I can't make it but I'd still like to help out somehow. Wondered if you were taking donations to help cover expenses/get you guys a couple beers or something?

From
    West Midlands, UK

Hope it all goes well for you peeps! Spread the good word and get plenty of pics! Rich

Bobby Fett UK said: View Post
    That would be cool buddy. The whole thing is 19th and 20th. Dave (Boba Trooper and myself are staying over Friday and Saturday Nights at the Arden Hotel. The events start at 9am Sat and 10am Sunday (working from memory) So if you can make any of that you are more than welcome, but I need to know so we can add you to the pass list. Hope you can make it, your contribution here on TDH is really appreciated I am sure a few members would like to meet you, myself included.
    Rob.
    Same here, it would be great to meet everyone. It really depends on next weeks work load. I should know mid week if I can make it. I haven't really anything to bring, I've got a half finished work in progress TF2 helmet with alloy bits though if there's room on the table?

formerly old_jedi_mind_trick Bobby Fett UK's Avatar
    From
    Manchester, England

G, bring it, or just your self if needs be. Looking forward to meeting you bro.

From
    London, Hertfordshire

Would love to meet up with you G, it was actually after seeing one of your helmets that got me wanting to do a fett

Firstly i would just like to give out a big thank you to Rob (bobbyfett) for all his help and support with getting this combined prop party off the ground, i couldn't have done with out you mate, thank you.

Rob at the end of play today will have all the final details to pass onto those of you joining us

its going to be a fantastic weekend and i'm looking forward to meeting you all.

From
    London, UK

Hi guys, just one of the many people admiring your stand over the weekend. Looked awesome and certainly the star of the show IMO. Very inspiring stuff!

Lewis, thanks for all your time chatting about painting tips for the helmet I am about to start on.

Cheers
    David