Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Subscribe
  1. Community Founder Art Andrews's Avatar
    May 1, 2007, 8:32 PM - Retiring Heroes of The Dented Helmet Administration #1

Today, several of our admins are hanging up their administrative buckets and heading back to the peace and quiet of the average tdh member. Please take a moment to join me in thanking them for their contributions to this board.

Dustin Crops Boy: DCB is the sole reason Zammers have a home here at TDH. He has helped so much through the years, mainly with graphics and the production of "swag"; from calendars to t-shirts, to member cards. He also is the creator of the much loved "angels" logo which helped give TDH an identity. While he has moved on with other interests, his impact will always be felt here.

Bobafettish: BF was an early mod, back when the administration cleaned and organized EVERY thread. BF read every new thread on the board daily and kept things on the straight and narrow. He administered the Cargo Hold and along the way, inspired many with his amazing Fett costume!

Tyler Durden: While TD was not extremely active in moderating the board, he did a tremendous amount of work on the back end, helping sustain the infrastructure. He helped us through two migrations and gave a great deal of CSS support. While 90% of what he did was not seen, without his help and many late nights, we wouldn't have a board at all.

Remo Locke: RL is a huge supporter of the Dented Variants and has helped Jodo Kast 3 moderate that forum. Though short, we greatly appreciate his service!

If you have never been an administrator of a discussion board, you might not realize the work and dedication involved. Each of these individuals have FREELY given of their time and energy, with no reward or compensation and often no thanks. Please take the time now to thank them for their selfless service to you the membership and to this board as a whole.

D

PS. Look for a new moderator of the Zam forum soon!
    May 1, 2007, 9:09 PM - Re: Retiring Heroes of The Dented Helmet Administration #2

all i gotta say is thanx to everyone who makes this board happen and bring everyone together.my jango would be a disaster without the TDH.....:thumbup

ANDY
  3. formerly Sgt. Skirata Huntman's Avatar
    May 1, 2007, 9:18 PM - Re: Retiring Heroes of The Dented Helmet Administration #3

Hey thanks guys without you guys I wouldn't even be in the 501st cause I never would have gotten my ESB fett troopable. My son thanks you too because he loves puttin the bucket on and trooping with dad.
    May 1, 2007, 9:25 PM - Re: Retiring Heroes of The Dented Helmet Administration #4

I would like to say "Thanks" to Bobafettish. It is funny to look back when he helped me put my armor on the new vest. I did not glued the snaps on right to the armor and they all popped off while we mounted the armor to the vest. Man did I feel dumb. Better there and not while trooping. Then he showed me how to better glue the snaps to the armor. Thanks for the all the help.
    May 1, 2007, 11:21 PM - Re: Retiring Heroes of The Dented Helmet Administration #5

Just wanted to say thanks to DCB, Tyler and BF who all made me feel welcome when I was brought on board as a mod way back when. Thanks guys!
  6. I helped at SDCC '08 MandalorFett's Avatar
    May 1, 2007, 11:33 PM - Re: Retiring Heroes of The Dented Helmet Administration #6

Thanks for your dedication and help in making TDH what it is today. I hope we get to meet some of you at C4 or ComicCon SD.

Also, thanks for the dedication of all the current mods.

:thumbup

May 2, 2007, 12:40 AM - Re: Retiring Heroes of The Dented Helmet Administration #7

I know it's hard being a MOD. the current anf former MODS have my thanks as well.
    Last edited by InfraFett; May 2, 2007 at 12:49 AM.
    May 2, 2007, 12:42 AM - Re: Retiring Heroes of The Dented Helmet Administration #8

Thank you all guys for all your years of loyal service to the TDH family.
  9. Member Since
    Apr 2006
    May 2, 2007, 2:50 AM - Re: Retiring Heroes of The Dented Helmet Administration #9

Mod's or not, you still get the same respect of one anyway! Thanks for helping the community grow.
    May 2, 2007, 4:26 AM - Re: Retiring Heroes of The Dented Helmet Administration #10

Wow, I feel old now.....These guys ran the show when I was in "As You Wish" diapers
    May 2, 2007, 5:52 AM - Re: Retiring Heroes of The Dented Helmet Administration #11

Thanks you guys! You all indirectly helped me a lot and I appreciate it.
    May 2, 2007, 6:50 AM - Re: Retiring Heroes of The Dented Helmet Administration #12

Thanks guys, you have all done an outstanding job.
    This place would not be the same without the effort you have put in .:thumbup :thumbup :thumbup
    May 2, 2007, 7:56 AM - Re: Retiring Heroes of The Dented Helmet Administration #13

Thanks to the outgoing crop of admins... without you this family just wouldn't be here!

Special thanks go to BobaFettish. Chris was a major influence and inspiration to me in building my suit as well as a good friend.
    May 2, 2007, 5:47 PM - Re: Retiring Heroes of The Dented Helmet Administration #14

Congrats guys on a job well done. Being a Moderator is most often a thankless task.

I remember being a Admin/Moderator on a 1/6th Figure forum a long, long time ago...yup, a lotta work, and rare are the Thank You's!

So here's one:

Thank You!
    May 2, 2007, 6:37 PM - Re: Retiring Heroes of The Dented Helmet Administration #15

Yep... if it weren't for DCB us Zammer's wouldn't have the nice comfy home we have here. Thanks DCB for all the work you did at TDH for us... the great pics from Australia (Yep - we still use them! ) the Helmet! And all the inspiration you gave us! Thank you!!!
    May 2, 2007, 6:41 PM - Re: Retiring Heroes of The Dented Helmet Administration #16

Thanks all, for the great work over the years! Would've never have been able to build a legit Fett suit without this place. Thanks again!

17. May 2, 2007, 7:09 PM - Re: Retiring Heroes of The Dented Helmet Administration #17

Thank you folks for all your hard work and dedication. May retirement be alL that it's cracked up to be! J/K! LOL
    May 2, 2007, 10:07 PM - Re: Retiring Heroes of The Dented Helmet Administration #18

Thanx guys!!! Special thanx to our ESB expert Tyler!!!! Wouldn't have been where I am at with mine if it hadn't been for him!!! Thanx again,
    D
    May 2, 2007, 10:25 PM - Re: Retiring Heroes of The Dented Helmet Administration #19

Thanks so much for all the hard work!!
    May 3, 2007, 1:09 PM - Re: Retiring Heroes of The Dented Helmet Administration #20

As a mod of a couple other forums, and an admin at my own, I know the kind of hard work and precious time needs to be put in. Thanks guys!
    May 3, 2007, 1:36 PM - Re: Retiring Heroes of The Dented Helmet Administration #21

Thanks for all the hardwork
    May 3, 2007, 2:29 PM - Re: Retiring Heroes of The Dented Helmet Administration #22

Thanks for your unpaid time. Hope you enjoyed it! We all appreciated it!
    May 3, 2007, 3:25 PM - Re: Retiring Heroes of The Dented Helmet Administration #23

Thanks for all your work guys!
  24. I helped at SDCC '08 zxwing's Avatar
    May 3, 2007, 4:46 PM - Re: Retiring Heroes of The Dented Helmet Administration #24

Thank you very much
    May 4, 2007, 10:57 AM - Re: Retiring Heroes of The Dented Helmet Administration #25

THANK YOU for helping make this place possible for us!!!!!!