Subscribe
  1. Member Since
    May 2009
    May 18, 2009, 3:22 PM - New TDH Member #1

Hi guys. I am a new member here at TDH. I am very excited about getting started on my ESB Fett. I have a friend that is completing his Strormtrooper armor, and pointed me over here. I am glad that he did. I have already sent a few pms to find some armor, but who do you guys suggest to get some armor from. I cannot wait to get started.
  2. Member Since
    May 2009
    May 19, 2009, 7:39 AM - Re: New TDH Member #2

Hi I'm new too and in the same place as you are - I will be looking fo rsoem guantlets unless I feel nearer the time taht I CAN actually be assed having a go building them myself.

I've been told 'Bobamaker' is one of the best but has a waiting list....
  3. Member Since
    May 2009
    May 19, 2009, 3:45 PM - Re: New TDH Member #3

Well good luck. Bobamaker definitely does some nice work.
    May 19, 2009, 4:14 PM - Re: New TDH Member #4

welcome to tdh guys. bobamaker does make everything you need for a fett, and it is amazing quality. unfortunately it does take a while because we keep him pretty busy. alternatives include fettpride, manofwar, wickedbeard (if you like metal), ladysewforus, bobbyfett UK, 99centtaco, and the list goes on. keep reading, and you'll learn pretty quick who makes what parts and then you can decide what you like. oh, and the last bit of advice i have, be prepared to spend some money doing this.
    May 19, 2009, 4:40 PM - Re: New TDH Member #5

This might be an obvious question to ask, but since I'm new here as well it can't hurt to inquire. The makers you listed, would they happen to have a website a person could check out? I've wanted a set of Boba Fett armor myself, and I can't decide on whether to purchase an already built set, or make one myself. Only problem is I've never built anything remotely similar to anything like that. I'm a pretty good with a pencil and pen, but I've never done anything like that.
  6. Member Since
    May 2009
    May 20, 2009, 3:09 PM - Re: New TDH Member #6

I appreciate it saint. I have already contacted FP about armor, and Wickedbeard about painting it. I love this site. A grown man's playground.