Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Subscribe
    Sep 9, 2008, 1:36 PM - My photos of ROTJ Boba Fett available for download #1

Hi guys.
    I was originaly going to send these images to one of the webadmins but i figured that upploading them to a torrent would be a better and faster way to let people get them.

This first torrent is located on "Piratebay.org" and contains ca 500MB worth of RAW image files. RAW means that you can basically do anything you want with the file and not lose quality..

Here is the link to the torrent:
    http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4387503

I'll seed this for a few days.

I'll also be adding images of the Jango Fett as well as several jpegs of the ROTJ armour.

Enjoy.
    Sep 9, 2008, 1:42 PM - Re: My photos of ROTJ Boba Fett available for download #2

Jango Fett RAW images torrent
    http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4387526

btw.. You'll need some sort of downloading software.. Azureus or u-torrent to download the images. And winrar to unrar the file
  3. KaanE is offline KaanE
    Sep 9, 2008, 1:47 PM - Re: My photos of ROTJ Boba Fett available for download #3

Hey! Thank you very much for the pics, actually I'm downloading them and I wanna see them NOW!

It's nothing new, but I always want to see new pics ^^

Thanks!
    Sep 9, 2008, 1:57 PM - Re: My photos of ROTJ Boba Fett available for download #4

No problem. Eventhough the suit is the same it will be intresting if the experts can see if any scratches have been added due to poor handeling.. btw.. check out the knees on Boba fett.. see if you can spot the misstake..

speaking of which.. here are a few more taken with my normal camera
    http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4387537

(the other was with my system camera )
  5. KaanE is offline KaanE
    Sep 9, 2008, 2:29 PM - Re: My photos of ROTJ Boba Fett available for download #5

Quote Boba Swede said:
    ... btw... check out the knees on Boba fett.. see if you can spot the misstake...
    Mistake? What mistake?
    Sep 9, 2008, 2:37 PM - Re: My photos of ROTJ Boba Fett available for download #6

Knees are on the wrong knees....

Do I win a prize?
    Great pics for a ROTJ lid paint up.... hmmmmmm
  7. KaanE is offline KaanE
    Sep 9, 2008, 2:46 PM - Re: My photos of ROTJ Boba Fett available for download #7

Do you have the pics? Really fast!

PM Sent Mojo
    Sep 9, 2008, 2:51 PM - Re: My photos of ROTJ Boba Fett available for download #8

ooh, i'll have to download those tonight! thank you for posting them!
    Sep 9, 2008, 2:54 PM - Re: My photos of ROTJ Boba Fett available for download #9

oops!
    My bad bruv... totally forgot to say thank you for posting these!
    Sep 9, 2008, 3:08 PM - Re: My photos of ROTJ Boba Fett available for download #10

Hey.. Considering what the TDH community has given to me.. all the ref pics, tutorials and not to mention stencils and patterns.. for FREE i consider this a samll down payment on a huge dept i owe the people here.

But please make sure that you seed the images after you have downloaded them..(atleast to a 2.0 ratio) we wouldn't want to have any TDH left hanging with only a partial download. And it would be nice to see this torrent live on without me seeding all the time untill the best of the images can be made available on the online ref cd (i can dream can't i?? )
  11. KaanE is offline KaanE
    Sep 9, 2008, 3:09 PM - Re: My photos of ROTJ Boba Fett available for download #11

Quote Mojo-Fett said: View Post
    oops!
    My bad bruv... totally forgot to say thank you for posting these!
    Soooo... NO PRIZE FOR YOU!

12. Community Founder Art Andrews's Avatar
    Sep 9, 2008, 5:03 PM - Re: My photos of ROTJ Boba Fett available for download #12

Supersweet! Downloading now and will seed for as long as needed!
  13. KaanE is offline KaanE
    Sep 9, 2008, 5:32 PM - Re: My photos of ROTJ Boba Fett available for download #13

Please I need your help experts! I can't open the RAW/NEF archives with Photoshop CS2, I have installed the RAW plugin for Photoshop in the correct folder but I still can't open them. WHY?
  14. KaanE is offline KaanE
    Sep 10, 2008, 4:40 AM - Re: My photos of ROTJ Boba Fett available for download #14

Well, now I can open them with the Photoshop CS3 Extended and the Camera Raw 4.5 Update.
    Sep 10, 2008, 5:43 AM - Re: My photos of ROTJ Boba Fett available for download #15

I generally use Picasa (you can download from google) for general purpose photo editing.. not as fancy or hardcore as Photoshop but for an amatuer like me it's sufficient.

And it can read RAW files easy enough too..
    Sep 10, 2008, 9:43 AM - Re: My photos of ROTJ Boba Fett available for download #16

i have downloaded / am seeding all 3.

so the knees are on the wrong legs. this is actually sorta cool, since it gives us a different view of them than we usually see.

you got some cool angles too. these will be an awesome compliment to the MoM photos that have been up here for a while!
  17. KaanE is offline KaanE
    Sep 10, 2008, 10:08 AM - Re: My photos of ROTJ Boba Fett available for download #17

True STG! Different view, perfect for my WIP knee moulds (Except for the left knee, that now is on the right leg and it's in really bad form :s) Thank you very much Boba Swede!
    Sep 10, 2008, 10:29 AM - Re: My photos of ROTJ Boba Fett available for download #18

As i said before.. just trying to give something back to the community..
    Sep 10, 2008, 10:40 AM - Re: My photos of ROTJ Boba Fett available for download #19

Here are some JPEG versions of the RAW images:

http://stormtrooperguy.com/gallery/t....php?album=314

I kept the full resolution, but exported them out to JPEG to make them more web friendly (with Boba Swede's permission of course!).

I'll get the Jango ones up ASAP.
  20. slave1pilot is offline slave1pilot
    Sep 10, 2008, 10:57 AM - Re: My photos of ROTJ Boba Fett available for download #20

I tried downloading last night
    My computer said the files were corrupted
    can we double check to see if it's just me?
    hate to have a virus get past someone
  21. KaanE is offline KaanE
    Sep 10, 2008, 11:13 AM - Re: My photos of ROTJ Boba Fett available for download #21

No virus for me
    Sep 10, 2008, 12:19 PM - Re: My photos of ROTJ Boba Fett available for download #22

Quote slave1pilot said: View Post
    mine all came out clear. no virus issues here, though i'm on a mac.
    Sep 10, 2008, 12:25 PM - Re: My photos of ROTJ Boba Fett available for download #23

After downloading I've opened the folder to reveal the .Nev files, how is everyone else viewing these?

cheers
  24. KaanE is offline KaanE
    Sep 10, 2008, 12:46 PM - Re: My photos of ROTJ Boba Fett available for download #24

As I said a few post up You can open them with the Photoshop CS3 and the Camera Raw update for photoshop. And BS said that you can open them with the Picassa too.

Hope that helps

PS: If you have a Mac, they will be open as always, clicking on them.
    Sep 10, 2008, 1:11 PM - Re: My photos of ROTJ Boba Fett available for download #25

Quote slave1pilot said: View Post
    You might have lost a few bits in the transfer... seems to have worked for everyone else. try again.