Mojo Fett...when am I getting my stuff?

Way back in early September, I paid this guy almost $150 for a set of shin tools and a set of knee darts, in which he promised me he would send out my items the following weekend.

After waiting over 2 months, he reappears, apologizes on the board here and promises (on his threads anyways), that he will send my items out right away. This was October 24th. 3 weeks later, I'm still waiting.

After numerous PMs to him and posting on his sales threads without any reply at all from him, I'm really running out of options here.

Mojo is very reliable at the best of times I'm sure once he sees your PM's he will fix any problems you may have
    Posted from iOS app

Re: Mojo Fett...when am I getting my stuff?

Fettistics said: View Post
    Mojo is very reliable at the best of times I'm sure once he sees your PM's he will fix any problems you may have
    I understand that, but the 3 month wait is ridiculous when he said he would send my items out the following weekend after paying him in GIFT form through Paypal (which offers me no protection).

Re: Mojo Fett...when am I getting my stuff?

I understand the frustration, but we don't need two threads on this topic. Please carry on in the other thread.

http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/f31/m...respond-46286/