Hello to all

From
    Bopfingen/Germany

Hello to all

Hi Guys!
    First, id like to introduce myself:
    Im 31 years old, memeber of the GG aka TK5242. Boba Fett always was my favourite character in the old trilogy, and when i met Jeremy Bullock in Legoland this year, a dream came true...Since that, im interested in building or buying a Boba Fett costume- i hope my bad english will cause no problems - if thats so, i have to apologize...

From
    Bopfingen/Germany

Re: Hello to all

Some days have gone since my last post, and i need a little help:
    Therefore im a newbie, im not allowed to post in the cargo hold:
    About 4-5 Weeks ago, ive ordered a mistery helmet by Sgt.Fang - payment was made by paypal, but since my payment, ive never ever heard something aubout my order or my money, although Sgt.Fang was online.
    Does anyone know something about Sgt. Fang

Thanks a lot...

From
    Kalamazoo, MI

I would send him a PM, and start making posts when a post warrants a response, to get enough posts to go where its necessary.

I do know that hes running behind, though I have not bought anything from him.

From
    Tsawwassen

I had a lot of trouble with SgtFang as well... My helmet just arrived today actually (paid on July 30th), sent him lots of PMs and emails to which I got no reply over the last month. In fact, I only got email response AND shipment of my helmet once I threatened to launch a PayPal claim against him.
    Its sad because he's a really great guy and seems to be having some trouble in his personal life, but he seemed to have no trouble taking my money and then cutting off communication entirely with me :S
    All in all, it is slightly easier to get in contact with him by email at SgtFang@aol.com.

From
    Beaverton, Oregon

Welcome to TDH. Great pic of you and Jeremy!

From
    Bopfingen/Germany

Thanks to you all, guys- ive sent several PM to him and i wouldnt mind, if he respondes to my messages...So, im gonna wait for a few days before starting a claim...

PS: The Pic of Jeremy and me was taken at the 501st GG Gathering at Legoland Germany this year....

Account Deactivated

Welcome to TDH.
    Great pic of you and Jeremy.
    He is such a really nice guy.
    Which version of the suit will you be making? ( ESB, ROTJ, SE, PRE-PRO,etc.)

From
    God's Country (Oklahoma)

WELCOME ABOARD!!!!

From
    Bopfingen/Germany

Thanks 4 the warm welcome guys: Gonna try to make an ROTJ-Boba...But first, i have to wait for the ordered parts- ive already received some parts like Boots and Braids - and there are also some items on the way, eg FP V3 ROTJ, Gaunts and, i hope so, the helmet...When the items have arrived, im gonna start a W.I.P. Thread, i suppose..

So I wish you good luck with your RTOJ-Boba Fett costume